Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
Feel bad for Burrow. He deserves better

Is this really an NFL game??
Reply/Quote
Hey remember last year when it was "Hey, we suck but we're still playing hard!"? Well now they suck and they've also quit.
Reply/Quote
So, who’s the starting QB next week?
Reply/Quote
I say we don't score more than 17 points rest of the year.
Reply/Quote
FInley is pretty bad at football. He might want to think about selling insurance at this point
Reply/Quote
Finley's jersey almost looks white...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Well we be shut out by the Steelers, Ravens....lol, Giants, Dallas.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:59 PM)pally Wrote: it is confirmed that Joe is lost for the season...by Joe

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thanks for all the love. Can’t get rid of me that easy. See ya next year</p>&mdash; Joey Burrow (@JoeyB) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeyB/status/1330616204172681222?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 22, 2020</a></blockquote>

Please do yourself a favor and pull a Carson Palmer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:02 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: So, who’s the starting QB next week?

Id let that PS QB play. We know Finley gives us 0 ability. Go pluck Dolegala off of NE PS
Reply/Quote
[Image: f-mb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Burrow will be back, and we all will be.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:02 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I say we don't score more than 17 points rest of the year.

That would be less than 3 points per game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That would be less than 3 points per game.

Sorry. Per game, however there still could be a chance we don't score more than 3 a game....
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Please do yourself a favor and pull a Carson Palmer.

I would not fault him at all. Usually I despise it when players do this but I hope Joe gets out of Cincy
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:57 PM)bjf123 Wrote: The really sad part is that ownership will use Burrow’s injury as an excuse for the coming 2-13-1 record and will keep the coaching staff intact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are 100 percent accurate and that along with burrow being hurt infuriates me...
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Palmer definitely had happy feet after he came back..no doubt about it.  He was never the same after it.  Burrow seems to be much tougher mentally than Palmer ever was so Im hoping he doesnt get like that.  But I definitely am worried about him being scared after that injury.

This is just a shit year overall  2020 sucks and this team is cursed.  How many promising number one overall picks can we lose to injury early?  I think greg cook, palmer and now burrow.  

Palmer snapped out of it eventually.  His years in AZ he was playing with house money and going a little overboard with extending things and playing hard.  He wasn't exactly pulling the Jim Everett "getting sacked by ghosts" stuff.

With that being said, Burrow isn't Palmer 10+ years into his career, so I'd expect him to take a safer approach to things if he can.

And Burrow posted a "see ya next year" so I'd wager he's hurt...then again, Burrow ain't no doctor.
Reply/Quote
Is there anything more Mike Brown looking than Finley on the bench with a hat too big for his head
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That would be less than 3 points per game.

Have you seen our backup QB play? I think he was being generous. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:02 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I say we don't score more than 17 points rest of the year.

Not going to win a game either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Sad day. So... What pick are we looking at in the draft after we lose out?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote