Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 06:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Please do yourself a favor and pull a Carson Palmer.

Joe doesn't seem like the quitting type
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:00 PM)Destro Wrote: There's other who have been hating on Burrow.

Not many, and he’s the ring leader.

Reply/Quote
Can we put Zak at Qb? I want to watch him get killed. I bet he would run the ball if he had to throw behind Jordan.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:02 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I say we don't score more than 17 points rest of the year.

My bet is 10. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Boomer holding back tears.
Reply/Quote
There's no reason to keep ZT or, really, anyone on this coaching staff. If this second half has shown us anything, it's that our offense was 100% Burrow. ZT was not "designing good plays" he was being bailed out by Burrow's greatness.

This off season should consist of 2 or 3 new starting offensive linemen (LG, RT and maybe RG), a new defensive line and a brand spanking new coaching staff that can actually enhance their players rather than rely on them to look decent.
Reply/Quote
Is this why adults lean towards alcoholism? Just asking...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Guys chill out. In five drives without him we have 16 total yards and an interception... wait nevermind.

The rest of the year should be an audition for Zac to keep his job. If you can't do anything without Joe you don't deserve to coach him next year.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:04 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Sorry. Per game, however there still could be a chance we don't score more than 3 a game....

You could be right on your original statement. stick with it. you may win some money on bets for those that are very much into statistics like fred.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:07 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Is this why adults lean towards alcoholism? Just asking...

what about children? What's their reason? 
Reply/Quote
I don't want my QB to leave our team or "pull a palmer". Those of you saying that need to just root for another team. Yes he deserves better, but so do we. Here's to next year.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I'm back, i fell asleep, wait, did Burrow bust his knee??? wth
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:05 PM)Takedown Wrote: Sad day. So... What pick are we looking at in the draft after we lose out?

Probably 3
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:08 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Probably 3

Get a coach. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:02 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: So, who’s the starting QB next week?

Put this guy in so he can see what a failure he and the management are.  I've just had it.

[Image: 5c3ab3cb25b30.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C726]

It's so unbelievable, that it's believable.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
A real NFL franchise would be making the arrangements right now to fire ZT, fire Turner and Lou and find ANY even remotely competent veteran QB to finish the season with.
Reply/Quote
I don't hope he pulls a Palmer. I hope this team fires these jackasses of coaches, puts all the FA and draft into the Oline, and apologizes to the fan bases for being the dumbest people on earth. I may be acting irrational on that last one, but we deserve better.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Joe doesn't seem like the quitting type

It’s not quitting. It’s refusing to waste your talent. Palmer has more playoff wins himself than this pathetic franchise has with all their QB’s combined going back 30 years.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Get a coach. 

who all is avaliable? can we still get eric the enemy?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks wondering about joe's future and his mobility.

Remember DeShaun Watson tore his ACL his rookie year

I think our best case scenario is an ACL tear. 

I think a middle of the road scenario is multiple tears.  (Ex: ACL+MCL, or ACL+PCL)

And I think the worst case scenario is total knee recontruction.  (Multi-year process, see the poor kid at UCF, who was a Heisman candidate, that went through this in 2018 and was just ok'd in 2020 to run the scout team in practice)

Regardless, none of this good.
Reply/Quote