Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
Lol. This team is so bad. Burrow 100% reason we haven't been blown out every game.
Reply/Quote
My God he’s terrible. Wow.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:46 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: anybody else sad

I'm more numb, really.  

Hopefully it's not as bad as many expect doesn't set us back a few years.  I'm tired of watching this team do half-step rebuilds while they get their asses kicked up and down the field on a weekly basis.  Year after year.  

I'm tired of it, but I'm far away from the last time that they were good that I expect it and don't have a big drop-off in terms of expectations.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:40 PM)Goalpost Wrote: We could will be winless the rest of the year

Fixed

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:52 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: It's a rebuild team not a dead weight team..

Bengals, rebuildin' since da esiason supa bowl
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:52 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Finley is pure ass, and comes from a pure ass college team too

Philip Rivers and Russell Wilson disagree.
Reply/Quote
How many more years decades of crapping on your players and fans Mikey?  

Fold the franchise you worthless POS money-grubbing lawyer!

There should be a urinal installed in your headstone so we can return the favor!

[Image: death-curse.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, in my heart I knew we’d ruin him, I just thought it would take a lot longer than 10 games.

Glad we franchised a 33 WR who does nothing, and waited until the 6th round to take OL. Those are clearly the best moves for protecting a franchise QB.

**** this team. The only thing now that can put the shit cherry on this horrible ***** year is the Steelers winning the Super Bowl. I should place a bet now because I’m 99.9% certain it will happen.

Pretty much.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:51 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: To everybody thinking Burrow’s career is over. We are currently playing against a guy whose leg almost fell off at the age of 35. Burrow’s wasn’t nearly as bad as Smith’s.

Have you met Bengals fan? Joe Burrow will never play another down. And if he does, he will only throw interceptions or dive to the ground if the dline approaches him. No quarterback has EVER come back from injury...
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, all I can say is that Joe Burrow deserves better than this shit show of an organization. 

Telemarketers deserve better than this.
Reply/Quote
Well our record of first round picks missing part of their rookie season is still going...
Reply/Quote
I highly doubt ANY Bengal fan of any length is in shock right now. I highly suspect most would have bet in favor of a season ending injury for Burrow before the end of the season if Vegas were taking bets on it. Just like someone said earlier....it was never a matter of if, but when.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:51 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: To everybody thinking Burrow’s career is over. We are currently playing against a guy whose leg almost fell off at the age of 35. Burrow’s wasn’t nearly as bad as Smith’s.
On the bright side, Burrow lasted longer than another Bengal 1st overall pick, Ki-Jana Carter.
Reply/Quote
I have to blame a lot on Zac Taylor, I was really not happy about his excuse for leaving Burrow in the Steelers game.

I think he knows that his lease was getting extremely short and he put this franchises future in jeopardy for himself.

Joe Burrow wanted to play here, I've listened to Jordan Palmer multiple times say he wanted to come here. He wanted to play for this team and change the culture.

He wanted to help Ohio out, he wanted to donate millions of dollars to help those less fortunate then himself, he wanted to help bring us a Super Bowl. He's a great kid! He's a competitor, he has fire in him like a Brady.

I compared him almost immediately to Greg Cook after his game against Florida and when we drafted him I said may God bless him that he never has to experience anything like Greg Cook.

Hopefully, it's nothing major, but it doesn't look good. I know he'll try everything in his power to come back, it's the type of kid he his. He has that Tim Krumrie passion in him.

If anybody is arguing against fans that feel like they want to quit or has animosity against this franchise right now.....well in the words of great Sam Wyche point them out and call them out cause you don't live in Cleveland, you live in Cincinnati.

Although, today it certainly feels like we live in Cleveland.

Let's hope and pray for the best and if you have any love at all for Burrow. Then let the Zac Taylor onslaught begin.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lol should have just kept Dalton as a backup. Instead Brown keeps Finley lmao. Where is AJ when you need him?
Reply/Quote
Well.... if the front office doesn’t understand the importance of the offensive line after this, they never will
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:51 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Line is trash. That's been evident by anyone with any knowledge of Football. It's been patch work, which isn't good enough for a franchise QB. They went cheap and we paid for it.

Made worse by an inept coach who was hell bent on having a rookie QB throw 30+ passes in a half. 

Its not even the cheap thing. They have drafted awful high rounded linemen for years now. Jonah Williams might be an exception, but he isnt exactly glaring to be a dominate left tackle for the next decade. 

Its about the Bengals having inept people running this shitshow without making major changes in the fromt office. And for all the Bengal front office defenders, nearing 30 years without a playoff win. And the closest they came was with a backup under Marvin who was a million miles ahead of Taylor at this point in their HC careers.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Looked like a Dave Concepcion bounce throw there.

Without the Astroturf bounce.
Reply/Quote
This really adds to Burrow's specialness. He was receiving some criticism, but clearly he is this team. He is who we thought he was and hoped for. Perfect? No.

I'm so emotional that I'm not even sad. I'm just so filled with anger.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:55 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol should have just kept Dalton as a backup.  Instead Brown keeps Finley lmao.  Where is AJ when you need him?

They did intend to retain Dalton, but he requested his release.
Reply/Quote