Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 05:46 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: anybody else sad

...but not surprised. We have talked about him going down since the time he was drafted. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So delete the password!

BTW, accounts cannot be deleted, just left inactive...

can we have him swear at me and then you can ban him?
Reply/Quote
Man, all I can say is that Joe Burrow deserves better than this shit show of an organization. 
Reply/Quote
Let's get Joe Dolegala off the NE PS
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, all I can say is that Joe Burrow deserves better than this shit show of an organization. 

And you can bet he will refuse to sign a new contract and get out of here as soon as his rookie deal is done. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:48 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: The OLine and it's entirely is to blame, along with the cheap ass owner that signed them.  Maybe not Jordan's specific fault but it's definitely the fault of the group he is a part of

Jordan is trash. Not sure at all why the coaches put him in again.

Williams is below avg.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:42 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Anybody else want to blame Burrow for all those sacks? Three straight drive with a sack since Burrow left.

Line is trash. That's been evident by anyone with any knowledge of Football. It's been patch work, which isn't good enough for a franchise QB. They went cheap and we paid for it.

Made worse by an inept coach who was hell bent on having a rookie QB throw 30+ passes in a half. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:49 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'm talking more about the season he came back after the knee injury and I remember watching him in the pocket like he was nervous, and dancing around. 

The physical aspect is one thing, Joe can probably come back and be close to 100% but the mental side of guys diving at his legs, and the hits...  that is what changed in Palmer after his injury.

I am too.

IIRC, that was statistically his best season in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Is Tee Giggles drunk?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
To everybody thinking Burrow’s career is over. We are currently playing against a guy whose leg almost fell off at the age of 35. Burrow’s wasn’t nearly as bad as Smith’s.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah I hear ya, it just comes down to watching someone who is trying to strap a dead-weight franchise on his back and ending up getting carted off.  Thems the breaks, but damn.

It's a rebuild team not a dead weight team..
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:44 PM)Housh Wrote: QBs like Finley being employed are literally the only reason Colin Kaeprenick had a case and won his suit. Im not tryna be political or say i agreed or disagreed in the Colin K situation but his main argument was there are worse QBs that have jobs and its obviously true. Finley is pure ass.
Finley is pure ass, and comes from a pure ass college team too
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:46 PM)Tomkat Wrote: But, that takes time and effort.  Something I could recognize and stop myself from doing.
Logging in is too easy... especially with a saved password.

FFS man, just log out and never come back. It's that easy.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Not sad. Livid.

I feel kinda numb to it all. Not shocked or surprised. Shit happens when your a Bengals fan. Par for the course.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: can we have him swear at me and then you can ban him?

Nope, if we have to suffer, so can he Cool
Reply/Quote
Make that 4 sacks in 4 drives..
Reply/Quote
This offseason they need to sign Thuney and start Spain then hopefully they tank and we draft penei sewell at OT.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:45 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Probably true...

But I remember when he came back from the leg injury and was dancing in the pocket, never comfortable and looked basically afraid of taking another hit.

With the hits Burrow has taken this season, I'm worried that will be his situation too. 

Palmer definitely had happy feet after he came back..no doubt about it.  He was never the same after it.  Burrow seems to be much tougher mentally than Palmer ever was so Im hoping he doesnt get like that.  But I definitely am worried about him being scared after that injury.

This is just a shit year overall  2020 sucks and this team is cursed.  How many promising number one overall picks can we lose to injury early?  I think greg cook, palmer and now burrow.  
Reply/Quote
Finley might die.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Looked like a Dave Concepcion bounce throw there.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote