Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
Take your time outs! What are you doing?!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Zac asked Harbaugh "Do you also cheat? Or is that only your brother?"
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:22 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I don't think Browning was bad at all coming in cold and in Balt. Was not like Burrow was lightning up that defense

For real. Pretty harsh on him considering his position in all of this. And not like he was a veteran back-up ( like the dozen previously available ).
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:01 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Fixed it for you LOL

**** it for those of us who have been fans for a long time even having hope is a welcome blessing.

Will be disappointing being in a flat PBS stadium in a couple of weeks instead of a playoff charging team but getting to see them live means the world to me.

Never give up LOL

Oh I’ve been there and I know. I think the stadium will be still be pretty fired up. At least if it’s competitive.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We need to look to Detroit. Franchise and trade Tee ASAP use capital to bring in quality offensive linemen. Fire Pollack and bring in a highly touted offensive line coach by any means necessary. Don't get me wrong I would love Tee, but it's going to cost us elsewhere probably the line and you just can't get it done without a strong line.
Reply/Quote
Any lip readers still watching the game. Burrow talking to Queen seems like body language he might be done.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Joe Burrow <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> <br><br>? don’t like to hear this <br><br>Burrow is on the sidelines without a brace or cast on. <br><br>This likely means he tore a ligament or tendon in his wrist.<br><br>There’s a ton of them, so it’s too difficult to speculate which one. <br><br>I’m expecting him to get an MRI tmr,… <a href="https://t.co/9cvH8OZWhq">https://t.co/9cvH8OZWhq</a></p>&mdash; Jesse Morse, MD (@DrJesseMorse) <a href="https://twitter.com/DrJesseMorse/status/1725364718263566348?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 17, 2023</a></blockquote>
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:26 AM)Destro Wrote: For real. Pretty harsh on him considering his position in all of this. And not like he was a veteran back-up ( like the dozen previously available ).

To be fair I wouldn't count that last drive for much. Clearly the Ravens were backing off with the game in the bag.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:25 AM)nkydiesel88 Wrote: Joe Burrow not even shaking hands with his right hand...not a good sign

If you sit out the remainder of the game because of a right wrist injury, then proceed to shake with that wrist after the game, you were clearly never injured.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:26 AM)Destro Wrote: For real. Pretty harsh on him considering his position in all of this. And not like he was a veteran back-up ( like the dozen previously available ).

Browning looked like he was inexperienced - which he is. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:24 AM)Nately120 Wrote: HA, I bet the first thing he'd do is change the name of the team to the Cincinnati Redskins so some 14 year old boys give him digital high fives. 

He fit the criteria the poster was asking for. I guess Bezos is another. Take your pick.

Taylor Swift is obviously out of the question.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:26 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Any lip readers still watching the game. Burrow talking to Queen seems like body language he might be done.

For the year or forever
Reply/Quote
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UijhbHvxWrA&pp=ygULRmxlc2ggd291bmQ%3D
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:26 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: We need to look to Detroit. Franchise and trade Tee ASAP use capital to bring in quality offensive linemen. Fire Pollack and bring in a highly touted offensive line coach by any means necessary. Don't get me wrong I would love Tee, but it's going to cost us elsewhere probably the line and you just can't get it done without a strong line.

Well its too late now. I wish the trade deadline was later than it is. I also wish we would've been active at the deadline trying to pick some one up for the future. Our list for the draft is growing.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:27 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: To be fair I wouldn't count that last drive for much. Clearly the Ravens were backing off with the game in the bag.

I wasn't even paying that any mind. LOL. I do think he holds the ball too long. Said that earlier, but he didn't stink up the joint, all things considered.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:29 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Well its too late now. I wish the trade deadline was later than it is. I also wish we would've been active at the deadline trying to pick some one up for the future. Our list for the draft is growing.

Guys I'm clearly talking about the offseason. Jesus sorry for not being crystal clear on that. What the hell would an extra lineman do now with the QB probably out for the year. Though Pollack we could fire now I don't care.
Reply/Quote
You also can't franchise a player now either lol
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:27 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: For the year or forever

I'm thinking the year. But I hate to say it but he is injury prone. I never really believed it but a calf and a wrist are two strange injuries for a QB to have and he gets both in a season. 
Reply/Quote
The next decision Zac Taylor will need to make is Browning or McCarron. Joe Burrow’s wrist looks bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:25 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Take your time outs! What are you doing?!

? Why?

Literally the only thing that would happen is wasting everyone's time. 1 minute left, down 14, on your side of the field, a FG makes it a 17 point game with about 40 seconds left.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote