Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
With this win secured I can go to Cheifs Planet to talk shit to Tiddy Meat with peace of mind.
Reply/Quote
Definitely a stupid penalty. I’ve never seen that called and there didn’t look to be much there. But Tennessee got away with so much throughout that they’re not getting sympathy from me. Lol
Reply/Quote
Ok, I'm watching the gamecast on ESPN and I have no idea what happened at the end. Why didn't they get the field goal?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo needs a raise. Don’t let him get away like Mike Zimmer.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 05:58 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: We should probably take a moratorium on referee complaints

Refs can be pretty bad and should be called out. In a straight up game, I don't believe the refs have anything out for the Bengals. Do the Steelers and people like Brady get love for the flag? Sure. But I don't think there is some grand conspiracy against Cincy as some think. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 05:58 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: We should probably take a moratorium on referee complaints

For??? That rule is in the books and everyone knows about it. The reason you can't do that do to the long snapper is risk of injury because when long snapping the player is defenseless. I knew that rule. 
Reply/Quote
What a stupid play by number 97

Nice win

Needed this

We are now the 1sr wildcard
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I’m so happy the Bengals won without Mixon or Chase.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 05:58 PM)Rattler Wrote: Back to the still Cletus

From an Ohioan?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:01 PM)Earendil Wrote: Ok, I'm watching the gamecast on ESPN and I have no idea what happened at the end. Why didn't they get the field goal?

Following online as well and no clue or clarity what happened. When from 3-11 to “turnover on downs” to suddenly Burrow taking knees.

But I’ll take it!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:01 PM)Earendil Wrote: Ok, I'm watching the gamecast on ESPN and I have no idea what happened at the end. Why didn't they get the field goal?

Tenn hit the snapper. Personal foul. First down.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Penalty on Titans. They touched the center on a FG attempt.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Tenn had one long TD. They weren’t scoring a TD with no timeouts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Titan defender drilled the long snapper while he was in his snapping motion. That is hazardous and a PF. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:02 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: From an Ohioan?

yea there's not much difference between sw ohio, kentucky, and tennesse. 
Reply/Quote
How about this? The Bengals are just better than the Titans.
Reply/Quote

You think. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: yea there's not much difference between sw ohio, kentucky, and tennesse. 

There's not much difference between anywhere in Ohio and Kentucky/Tennessee. 
Reply/Quote
Huge W on the road. I believe this team could make a run.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 05:45 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Why didn't they overturn the Irwin catch? Perfect time if the fix was really in.

Because there was no way to overturn that, lol.
Reply/Quote