Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-06-2020, 06:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know that i want to do the math. lol

I did for ya. 49 for 124

Pretty good. Like almost three yards a play. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:45 PM)Whatever Wrote: I really only saw a handful of guys half assing it out there today.  I saw bad coaching and lack of talent more than lack of effort.

Yep.

Bad Oline
Bad Quarterbacking
Lack of talent at the skill positions.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:45 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: If Burrow watched the game, I would like to get his thoughts right about now.

“Call my agent!”
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:49 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I did for ya. 49 for 124

Pretty good. Like almost three yards a play. 

Ouch

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:34 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Lining up for paycheck. Nobody held to be accountable on this team. Yet, everyone is confused why we are 2-9-1.

Shocking.

No one is confused as to why we are 2-9-1 except us...maybe.  The evil rotten jerkbag jealous media spent all off-season talking about how Burrow might want to avoid Cincy, our lazy-ass FO, and our QB coach as HC and here we are.  Surprise surprise surprise! 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: No one is confused as to why we are 2-9-1 except us...maybe.  The evil rotten jerkbag jealous media spent all off-season talking about how Burrow might want to avoid Cincy, our lazy-ass FO, and our QB coach as HC and here we are.  Surprise surprise surprise! 

This is fair. 

I was mainly speaking about Zac. Since he has this blind thought towards our team. The lack of accountability is bad. He isn't doing it publicly, but based on those accounts weeks ago, he isn't doing it in private or coaching either. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:35 PM)Goalpost Wrote: The look like the fricken Bad News Bears

The Bad News Bears were moderately entertaining.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:36 PM)samhain Wrote: Gonna need about 3 years worth to right this roster.

Interesting seeing how the Dolphins are currently a playoff team and just beat us and they still have more draft capital than we do because they traded players in the past few years rather that playing for comp picks and/or skiing.  Wacky.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: No one is confused as to why we are 2-9-1 except us...maybe.  The evil rotten jerkbag jealous media spent all off-season talking about how Burrow might want to avoid Cincy, our lazy-ass FO, and our QB coach as HC and here we are.  Surprise surprise surprise! 

It turns out, at least on this subject, that Florio and Cowherd were right.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Finley is just lucky that Nathan Peterman is a thing so he's not easily the worst QB in the NFL.

ZT is lucky the Washington Generals are a thing.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor is overwhelmed.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:52 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This is fair. 

I was mainly speaking about Zac. Since he has this blind thought towards our team. The lack of accountability is bad. He isn't doing it publicly, but based on those accounts weeks ago, he isn't doing it in private or coaching either. 

It's not ZT's fault that our organization hired a QB coach with a crap resume to be the HC.  That's like blaming Caligula's horse for being a lousy politician...assuming he was.

Life isn't a movie.  When you put someone in a situation he should be in, be it a kid, or a horse, or a QB coach, he doesn't just montage his way into greatness. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think we keep him another year.

I certainly hope not. But with Mike Brown you just don't know for sure.

Reply/Quote
I need a shower after watching that attempt at spreading manure.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:42 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: 12 first downs, 195 yards and 7 points versus Miami.

11 first downs, 155 yards and 17 (10 on offense) versus New York.

That's good, right?

Zac is just pacing himself Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Interesting seeing how the Dolphins are currently a playoff team and just beat us and they still have more draft capital than we do because they traded players in the past few years rather that playing for comp picks and/or skiing.  Wacky.

It's crazy how much they need.  Multiple starters on o-line.  Multiple starters on d-line.  At least 1 starting corner if WJ3 leaves.  WR depth behind Boyd/Tee.  TE.  Backup QB.  

I'm glad we have Burrow and a few others, but the toughest part might be accepting the reality that even a good draft and a couple of solid FA signings will still leave this roster with major holes in a few places.  So much work needs to be done to take advantage of Burrow's being on a rookie contract.  By the time they're mediocre again, he'll be due to get paid big time.  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:35 PM)samhain Wrote: It's crazy how much they need.  Multiple starters on o-line.  Multiple starters on d-line.  At least 1 starting corner if WJ3 leaves.  WR depth behind Boyd/Tee.  TE.  Backup QB.  

I'm glad we have Burrow and a few others, but the toughest part might be accepting the reality that even a good draft and a couple of solid FA signings will still leave this roster with major holes in a few places.  So much work needs to be done to take advantage of Burrow's being on a rookie contract.  By the time they're mediocre again, he'll be due to get paid big time.  

Yeah, as I've pointed out before if Burrow is anywhere as good as we want him to be he's going to be in line for a half a billion dollar contract soon.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, as I've pointed out before if Burrow is anywhere as good as we want him to be he's going to be in line for a half a billion dollar contract soon.

... somewhere else
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Stop it.  This just is not true.

As a Bengal Bullock is 5-7 on FGs in the final 2 minutes of the fourth quarter and one of the two misses was due to a cramp.

I’ve watched most of his performances as a Bengal. If the game is on the line or we need momentum. He comes up short. Throw out all the stats you want about Randy being a good kicker. When it matters he blows it
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:52 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This is fair. 

Hang in there. The winning is gonna happen soon. Any time now...

aaaaany day now.

wait for it... -Zac Taylor

Reply/Quote