Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
(12-02-2018, 05:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Williams is going to get a nice bill from the NFL soon.

Shouldn't, absolutely nothing wrong with that play. They need to have replay to clear this crap up.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Don't worry, the XFL is coming.

It will go away again as soon as they get the price for their insurance premiums.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: baltimore up with 3rd string QB

What are you talking about?
Jackson has been back in for awhile now.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:47 PM)86AD Wrote: Did Dre just catch something?

A cold maybe ?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:48 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Why don't defenders tackle with their chest and wrap up with arms?  The lowering of helmet and shoulder is going to get flagged pretty much EVERY TIME in today's NFL.

Unless you are doing it against Tyler Boyd.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Williams is going to get a nice bill from the NFL soon.

For a legal hit? Watch again. I swear the Dana Scullys on this site. You can see but still not believe. 
Reply/Quote
Absolute bullshit how bias the officiating has been. If Marvin had a set of balls he wouldn’t send his team back on the field after the bullshit today. In terms of more egregious obvious penalties not being called against the Broncos vs the Phantom calls on the Bengals...this is the most biased officiated game I’ve ever watched hands down.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:49 PM)Tomkat Wrote: What are you talking about?
Jackson has been back in for awhile now.

Meant ot say: baltimore up big with 2nd string
Reply/Quote
The penalty called does not have to involve the helmet. The commentator is wrong and is providing misinformation to fans. When a WR is in the "defenseless" designation, it is called unnecessary contact, which means it's in the way the DB hits the "defenseless" player, not with a certain part of the body to a certain part of the body. Basically the NFL is saying Williams does not have to come flying in with full force to break up that pass or tackle Sanders.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/defenseless-player/
Reply/Quote
These Gene Steratore crap is nothing but constant validation of the shit calls these refs make.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Omg Gio was just used as a receiver!

Probably wont see that again until the last game.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:48 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Why don't defenders tackle with their chest and wrap up with arms?  The lowering of helmet and shoulder is going to get flagged pretty much EVERY TIME in today's NFL.

Because it's dangerous. You have to protect the ribs and chest.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bull shit explanation by Gene. Lmao he just contradicted himself!!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It will go away again as soon as they get the price for their insurance premiums.

I doubt employers will be forced to offer employees insurance by 2020.
Reply/Quote
Steratore JUST said it was a helmet to helmet hit.

Archuletta says "I believe it was shoulder to shoulder", and then Steratore AGREES with him.

So which is it Gene? You state it was definitely illegal until the broadcaster calls you out on it, then you admit that it was fine?!?!
Reply/Quote
Wow, nice play call Lazor, let the TE cover Von..lol
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:50 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: For a legal hit? Watch again. I swear the Dana Scullys on this site. You can see but still not believe. 

I posted that based on the real time view before the replay.  Calm down hero.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:50 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The penalty called does not have to involve the helmet. The commentator is wrong and is providing misinformation to fans. When a WR is in the "defenseless" designation, it is called unnecessary contact, which means it's in the way the DB hits the "defenseless" player, not with a certain part of the body to a certain part of the body. Basically the NFL is saying Williams does not have to come flying in with full force to break up that pas or tackle Sanders.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/defenseless-player/

So complete bullshit is the call then?
Reply/Quote
So many Denver fans in Cincy....lol
Reply/Quote
I liked that the Ref official said he supported the call and the announcer called BS and the official said "you're right"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote