Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
The Mike and Marvin way of doing things will haunt this team for years. Keeping Paul Alexander around as long as they did and letting him choose the o-lineman really destroyed this team.

This team has 3 serviceable players and that is it.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:09 PM)Housh Wrote: Wait so if you refuse to put any money into your line and start shitty players you won’t be able to protect your shitty backup QB, another position you decided not to invest in?

What!!?

Oh damn the TE was blocking and got beat? What was your backup plan for Eifert btw? A guy who ain’t ever finished a season?

This FRANCHISE is pure trash. It ain’t just coaching it ain’t just players it’s the whole franchise. We shouldn’t have started the last 3 seasons with so many question marks. We not only have zero depth at every position but RB we’ve gotten so cheap and shitty that most of our 22 starting but positions don’t even have a league average  starter

Well at least we're going to win the moral super bowl if every single player doesn't just quit today..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now that they are showing shots of the crowd it reminds me, what ever happened to that Bengals Thing guy. The guy that wore The Thing costume in Bengals colors. Don't recall seeing him in a long time.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Love that the paper bags have made a comeback!
Reply/Quote
5-11 here we come!
Reply/Quote
Shame Marv won't be fired or step down

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(sigh)
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
You got to wonder what's going on at practice, because it doesn't show up very well on game day.
Reply/Quote
She sums up Driskel's day pretty good imo

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Driskel wasn't great and he wasn't awful. Made some nice plays , looked awfully hesitant at times, was not helped at all by his surrounding cast with all the penalties and AJ Green going out. Didn't help that they wouldn't take the leash off in the first half.</p>&mdash; Katherine Terrell (@Kat_Terrell) <a href="https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1069338151884374017?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I think this will be a good offseason for MB to retire, ML to retire and let the Blackburns completely rebuild with all new GM, scouts and coaches.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well at least we're going to win the moral super bowl if every single player doesn't just quit today..

We need to come into the offseason with a plan to fix something. Either the LB score, offensive line, or receivers/TEs. Having so many holes in so many spots is indicative of a franchise that doesn’t know what the hell it wants to do on the field. Are we a west coast passing team? Running team? Deep ball team?

Make a damn choice
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:14 PM)Goalpost Wrote: You got to wonder what's going on at practice, because it doesn't show up very well on game day.

Practicing losing.. They're a rip roaring success!   

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:14 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think this will be a good offseason for MB to retire, ML to retire and let the Blackburns completely rebuild with all new GM, scouts and coaches.

We can only hope. 
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
They did their job today...yea....
Reply/Quote
Well at least we should get a good draft pick maybe we can find john ross 2.0
Reply/Quote
Do you think Marvin Lewis has set the record for losses to his former assistants yet? At least Hue and the Browns never beat him. So there is that.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: In any game in the future, regardless of regime, will we ever think "we have this", in a game, or in a season? Even at 8-0, we had nothing. My prediction is we win 1 playoff game in a span of 50 years.

Mikey would find one playoff in win in 50 years going in the right direction
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Next weeks team slogan, Just show up.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:14 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think this will be a good offseason for MB to retire, ML to retire and let the Blackburns completely rebuild with all new GM, scouts and coaches.

That's assuming that the Blackburns will be different than Mike. Since 2014, they've been heavily involved in the day to day operations of this franchise, and I haven't noticed any real difference. That's not to say that things won't change when Mike is completely out of the picture...just that I'm not convinced or very confident that it will happen to any great degree.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:15 PM)Housh Wrote: We need to come into the offseason with a plan to fix something. Either the LB score, offensive line, or receivers/TEs. Having so many holes in so many spots is indicative of a franchise that doesn’t know what the hell it wants to do on the field. Are we a west coast passing team? Running team? Deep ball team?

Make a damn choice

Hahaha! Uhh...no. That would mean Mike Brown is dead, Marvin kidnapped by the Chinese and the rest of the Brown family decided to have absolutely nothing to do with football ever again .

Reply/Quote