Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 06:23 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: 7-5 now.

SF next week in Cincy.
Then CIN at DEN.
BAL in Cincy
KC in Cincy
CIN at CLE

9-7. Maybe. 9-7 won’t make the playoffs this year.

No idea where the super bowl talk came from. Most of us were hoping for playoffs. Not happenin’

And he’s got Burrow in there now, obviously to pad his stats for the Burrow v Herbert debate here.

We might be 7-7 by the time CIN-BAL II comes around.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
That loss hurt bad
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:23 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: This…

Anybody comparing performances between Burrow and Herbert at this point doesn’t know there ass from their elbow.  Burrow’s line is probably in the bottom 3 in this league and he has his team at 7-5.

Some people have no business bringing up the line around here. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We need 2 free agents on that line this off-season. We cannot go young at that position . All the plays where Burrow is getting sacked by free rushers is because our center and QB aren’t switching protections. I remember watching Peyton Manning and Jeff Saturday play together and together they’d get most blitzes protected. We need to audible more at the line and Burrow needs to tell his lineman who to block, because i see absolutely too many free rushers come at hi
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:23 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Lost goes to Pollard and his shitty line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Line sucks for sure, but everyone took a dump out there today.  All three phases.
Reply/Quote
G'bye..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:22 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Yes but Burrow had better stats than Herbert before he was injured.  If Burrow doesnt get his knee blown out, Herbert doesnt win ROTY, Burrow does.

Even when you look at this game, its silly to say Herbert is better when Burrows Oline sucks.  Plus Burrow is still not 100% from his surgery.

Burrow didn't have better stats before the injury. Herbert was starting to build a gap. 
Reply/Quote
Herbert is, at the very least, AS good as Burrow, if not a tad better.

I said it before, I don't think MB could have made a mistake going with either QB.
Reply/Quote
8-9 final record. Does Zac stay? Dude is wearing his welcome thin. Lot of losing coming from his leadership. Also where does Duke Tobin fit? That guy is a loser as well. Christ this O Line is paper thin. Hill and Prince should be walked out of building now. Gutless cowards...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Under statement of the century..

Understatement is 1 word, gramps! IQ restored.
Reply/Quote
Sucks we lost, and the game was maddening. I’m not too mad about it, but I’m really nervous to see they injury report…
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:24 PM)Tony Wrote: That loss hurt bad

Yeah this one might end up being bigger than we realize with all the injuries and it having playoff implications.
Reply/Quote
No one had us going to the playoff's anyway to start the season. We just need 1 more win to beat the most positive expectations.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:24 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You are not winning many games worh 4 turnovers,  4 or 5 sacks and like 5 penalties on Oline, besides playing Herbert who if you were there today showed he is not overrated

Justin Herbert wasnt throwing people open or in stride. He was throwing jump balls vs cover 1 and wide open vs play action
 He fell off in the second quarter when the Bengals mixed up coverages.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Sure is a lot of Herbert fanboy's on here today. I'll stick with Joe.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:24 PM)Interceptor Wrote: We might be 7-7 by the time CIN-BAL II comes around.

Hell, nobody expected 7 wins this season so everything beyond 6 is gravy with this team..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:25 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Herbert is, at the very least, AS good as Burrow, if not a tad better.

I said it before, I don't think MB could have made a mistake going with either QB.

Bro, with all due respect. Herbert is better than Burrow at this point. He has all the measurable too
Reply/Quote
Even though we lost, this game was nowhere near the disaster it could have been. The team fought back and came within 2 points of tying it. They could have even taken the lead but, unfortunately, Mixon's fumble took the breath out of the team. Then we came back and almost scored but a badly overthrown interception (likely due to his pinky injury) in the end zone pretty much ended the threat.

We live to play another day. I saw nothing in this game that makes me think we are not the same Bengals we've been all year. Sky high potential, low inconsistency. Can beat anyone and can lose to anyone.

I think we have a 50% chance of getting to the playoffs. Just gotta see how the games play out.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hell, nobody expected 7 wins this season so everything beyond 6 is gravy with this team..

Speaking of gravy, I only got 1 slice of turkey this thanksgiving and everyone took the leftovers. Now i'm hungry for bob evans
Reply/Quote
Does anyone care about the injuries? They are millionaires that fail too much for me to care. Honestly if you want me to worry about your injury status win a playoff game this century...The guys injured on this team are losers...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote