Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 06:24 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: 9-7 might not... since nobody is going 9-7. Does 10-7? Cause we play another game y'know!

I think we cap at 9 wins either way.

Maybe we beat DEN. BAL at home is possible simply because they beat them in Baltimore so soundly, but I wouldn’t bet on that outcome.

SF is going to take this teams pants off and spank them in front of the cheerleaders. Same with KC.

They’ll shit themselves in CLE. So maybe 9 wins. That won’t do it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With how bad the AFCN has played i definitely see a wildcard hope. Baltimore losses today and the decision is still up for grabs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:23 PM)matmaven Wrote: No, I think NFL types think he has an elite arm and mobility, a notch above Burrow.

and no reconstructed knee

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Colts will be in the playoffs over us! Night!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:23 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: 7-5 now.

SF next week in Cincy.
Then CIN at DEN.
BAL in Cincy
KC in Cincy
CIN at CLE

9-7. Maybe. 9-7 won’t make the playoffs this year.

No idea where the super bowl talk came from. Most of us were hoping for playoffs. Not happenin’

And he’s got Burrow in there now, obviously to pad his stats for the Burrow v Herbert debate here.

I agree Zac should not have let Burrow go out just to hand off. But that’s Burrow trying to show his never quit attitude.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:25 PM)Solomon Grundy Wrote: 8-9 final record.  Does Zac stay?  Dude is wearing his welcome thin.  Lot of losing coming from his leadership.  Also where does Duke Tobin fit?  That guy is a loser as well.  Christ this O Line is paper thin.  Hill and Prince should be walked out of building now.  Gutless cowards...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Who knows. This team is so up and down. I heard people saying Taylor was in discussions for coach of the year on tv.. 1 bad loss and that changes real quick.. I hate the back and forth with this team..
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:29 PM)OUatown Wrote: Colts will be in the playoffs over us! Night!

that ex-eagles QB finally successful this late in his career
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:30 PM)Tony Wrote: Who knows. This team is so up and down. I heard people saying Taylor was in discussions for coach of the year on tv.. 1 bad loss and that changes real quick.. I hate the back and forth with this team..

They have to be one of the most inconsistent teams in the league. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:26 PM)Synric Wrote: Justin Herbert wasnt throwing people open or in stride. He was throwing jump balls vs cover 1 and wide open vs play action
 He fell off in the second quarter when the Bengals mixed up coverages.

This. Not sure how anyone could have watched that game and came away think Herbert was clearly the better QB. 
Reply/Quote
Fans saw what a slow starting team has to do to climb out of its own whole it dug. You can’t do that with good teams.

Gotta learn, but fewer fans will show next week. Too many bad mistakes on the day.
Reply/Quote
There really was no way to do any Burrow vs Herbert comparison today - that would require the receivers not dropping the ball or bobbling it into an INT. Our receivers played like drunkards and Herberts made plays for him. Likewise there was no real way to evaluate other elements - Burrow today was in a fog (like all the skill players) and didn't move in the pocket and showed zero pocket awareness. Herbert when the line got pressure was kind of a statue also.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: that ex-eagles QB finally successful this late in his career

I hope burrow gets the coaching that allows him to win a SB! Not
Likely in this organization tho
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:33 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Fans saw what a slow starting team has to do to  climb out of its own whole it dug. You can’t do that with good teams.

Gotta learn, but fewer fans will show next week. Too many bad mistakes on the day.

Don't say that, that's the only way Mike Brown wins! You might get banned from the internet! Sad
Reply/Quote
Lol, Prince just told Lapham "I think we did a good job picking up their fronts today."

WTF....
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:35 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Lol, Prince just told Lapham "I think we did a good job picking up their fronts today."

WTF....

Good enough for ZT
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: There really was no way to do any Burrow vs Herbert comparison today - that would require the receivers not dropping the ball or bobbling it into an INT. Our receivers played like drunkards and Herberts made plays for him. Likewise there was no real way to evaluate other elements - Burrow today was in a fog (like all the skill players) and didn't move in the pocket and showed zero pocket awareness. Herbert when the line got pressure was kind of a statue also.

I’m starting to wonder if coaches teach pocket presence to young QBs. We could have 5 Anthony Munoz’s on our line and they’d give up sacks if Burrow is just gonna stand there. That sack strip Jonah gave up would not have happened if Burrow moved up like 1 1/2 steps. Dude just stood there. No lineman could keep a statue clean
-Housh
Reply/Quote
At the end of the half, Zac said he screwed up and called the wrong play. He further said when every aspect fails as it did, it is his 100% his fault, that it was a coaching failure

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:35 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Lol, Prince just told Lapham "I think we did a good job picking up their fronts today."

WTF....

Defense should have created more turnovers
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:25 PM)Solomon Grundy Wrote: 8-9 final record. Does Zac stay? Dude is wearing his welcome thin. Lot of losing coming from his leadership. Also where does Duke Tobin fit? That guy is a loser as well. Christ this O Line is paper thin. Hill and Prince should be walked out of building now. Gutless cowards...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Of course Zac will be back. He’s more than doubled his wins from the first two seasons. That’s big success in Mike Brown’s mind. Zac’s bought himself at least two more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:37 PM)pally Wrote: At the end of the half, Zac said he screwed up and called the wrong play. He further said when every aspect fails as it did, it is his 100% his fault, that it was a coaching failure

His first loss?
Reply/Quote