Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(12-04-2022, 09:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: On the final play, I'm I the only one that saw that KC pass rusher just stop and stand next to Burrow as he threw it? Like the controller broke?

I saw that too. I thought Burrow was about to get hit, then the dude just froze. 
Reply/Quote
The only thing short of perfection on the weekend was Denver missing that last FG...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: On the final play, I'm I the only one that saw that KC pass rusher just stop and stand next to Burrow as he threw it? Like the controller broke?

Saw the same

WTH happened ?

Regardless - Thanks for the favor KC
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:24 PM)CalgaryBengalsFan Wrote: Freaking amazing win! We overcame a lot this game!

It certainly looked bleak for a while. Left a lot of points in the field and then knelt on it at the end or it could have been a lot worse for the Chiefs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:21 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Kelce gets the game ball.

Germain Pratt..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Perine has to be the starter and it isn't even close
Reply/Quote
Man this team is so fun to watch against KC. This team is BACK!!!!
Reply/Quote

Just rewatched.

DE was past Burrow a bit, had to turn himself around to reorient towards him to the right.  Kind of a optical illusion in real time.
Reply/Quote
Stunned.

That

Was

Awesome
Reply/Quote
The game ball thread going to be rough.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:25 PM)Whacked Wrote: Saw the same

WTH happened ?

thought that but re-watched it, he got turned around.  didn't stop 
Reply/Quote
MVP! MVP! MVP!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:26 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Perine has to be the starter and it isn't even close

Absolutely. If it wasn’t for Mixons 5 TD game, I’d swear he was benched, not injured.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:25 PM)Whacked Wrote: Saw the same

WTH happened ?

DE went past Burrow.  Had to turn to the right to get to Burrow, but looked really odd in RT.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:24 PM)edindetroit Wrote: Great football weekend for me. Michigan beat the tar out of Purdue for the B1G championship, the Lions beat the tar out of the Jaguars and the Bengals win.

Right there with ya.  The game wasn't on here but I enjoyed listening to the Lions on Sirius today.  Great football weekend!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Just rewatched.

DE was past Burrow a bit, had to turn himself around to reorient towards him to the right.  Kind of a optical illusion in real time.

yup
Reply/Quote
Lou will get some HC looks. Maybe Callahan too.
Reply/Quote
Wait, I thought the game was over in the 3rd??? (You guys know who you are).
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Zac Taylor > Andy Reid
Burrow > Mahomey
Perine >

Don't be a clown. ZT over AR..... Bruh... -100 points.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Wait, I thought the game was over in the 3rd??? (You guys know who you are).

We need a Eating Crow thread.

Reply/Quote