Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
Chiefs, Titans, Dolphins... we just beat every single AFC division leader.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:28 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Don't be a clown. ZT over AR..... Bruh... -100 points.

Burrow largely carries the team.

When the announcers said that Callahan looks at all redzone scoring plays and adds some to the playbook...that was cool. That's a good sign.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:24 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Naw. We're going to take 'em down.

Yeah it’s time to end that BS.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bearded One's hard running makes me want to touch myself....
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I'd like to get the all 22 angle on that last play, how did that Chiefs guy not sack him? It looks like he slowed his rush to a walk for no reason! Defender must have been so far away from him.
Reply/Quote
I was pissed we didn’t run Perine more at the end. But damn, he needs to be the starter.
Reply/Quote
Lol at all of the “game is over” chicken littles I saw in here. You’re the reason so many of us avoid the GDT’s.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:29 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Chiefs, Titans, Dolphins... we just beat every single AFC division leader.

Gotta beat Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:29 PM)Science Friction Wrote: The Bearded One's hard running makes me want to touch myself....

TMI
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: MVP! MVP! MVP!

I thought that was Lamar Jackson.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol at all of the “game is over” chicken littles I saw in here. You’re the reason so many of us avoid the GDT’s.

Some said it when we had the lead in the 1st half!!!
Reply/Quote
Big win!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Gotta beat Ravens.

We're at home. We will. Especially if they don't have LJ.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'd like to get the all 22 angle on that last play, how did that Chiefs guy not sack him? It looks like he slowed his rush to a walk for no reason! Defender must have been so far away from him.

Yeah he was right there. Must have been running in mudd.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:29 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Chiefs, Titans, Dolphins... we just beat every single AFC division leader.

Bills not Dolphins.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol at all of the “game is over” chicken littles I saw in here. You’re the reason so many of us avoid the GDT’s.

You'd think they would get tired of embarrassing themselves.... Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Gotta beat Ravens.

and the stains...hard to believe Burrow is 0-fer
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'd like to get the all 22 angle on that last play, how did that Chiefs guy not sack him? It looks like he slowed his rush to a walk for no reason! Defender must have been so far away from him.

Then you kick a FG and Chiefs have a minute with no timeouts to score a TD.

Reply/Quote
We haven’t missed Mixon at all, Perine has earned the start from now on.
Reply/Quote
‘Bout time to end the Burrow-Herbert comparisons ‘cause there ain’t none.

Reply/Quote