Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
Perine is a fin savage. I love that guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:32 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah he was right there. Must have been running in mudd.

Definitely looked suspicious lol, but it looks like he lost his balance from watching it a few times. Like he overran his rush somehow and couldn't get back to Burrow fast enough (he still got a hit on him).
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:31 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Big win!

I thought last week was huge in making this game less important, but putting up two Ws is even better.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chargers just lost. I saw our playoff percentage was at almost 90 percent if we beat the Chiefs not factoring in any other teams. So the Chargers losing should up that a little I would think.
Reply/Quote
We have a chance to beat every team that is in the playoffs as of today. Only 2 more to go, the Ravens and the Bills. Who would have thought.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: We are not worthy

stone.freaking.cold.killer.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ice water in Burrow's veins....but perine was the MVP today
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:29 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burrow largely carries the team.

When the announcers said that Callahan looks at all redzone scoring plays and adds some to the playbook...that was cool. That's a good sign.

Exactly

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: stone.freaking.cold.killer.

Someone needs to add Patrick Mahomes’ father to his Wiki bio. LOL

Reply/Quote
Y'all ever notice the same folk calling it quits way too early?

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:26 PM)Destro Wrote: The game ball thread going to be rough.

That last clutch throw clinched it for Joey B. Amazing accuracy all night
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:25 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I saw that too. I thought Burrow was about to get hit, then the dude just froze. 

He got too close to Joe Cool.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:35 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Chargers just lost. I saw our playoff percentage was at almost 90 percent if we beat the Chiefs not factoring in any other teams. So the Chargers losing should up that a little I would think.

Our sights are no longer making the playoffs but taking the #1 seed, from everyone.
Reply/Quote
Gotta give that O-line credit, they’ve balled out since the Bye. Burrow wasn’t sacked until the last drive
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:38 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Ice water in Burrow's veins....but perine was the MVP today

Nah.

It’s 9. Did it with his arm and legs today.

Reply/Quote
Insane !

To win three times in a row against KC. Speaks volumes. I opened a bottle of champagne now ! Will honestly say I didn't think you could do that tonight. When it`s said..., Lord god, as one's mental status has changed since Burrow's arrival !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:41 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Gotta give that O-line credit, they’ve balled out since the Bye. Burrow wasn’t sacked until the last drive

And that was only because he held the ball instead of throwing it away. 
Reply/Quote
Not for nothing, but Lamar went out with a knee today.
Reply/Quote
Burrow is to Mahomes what Brady was to Peyton.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol at all of the “game is over” chicken littles I saw in here. You’re the reason so many of us avoid the GDT’s.

Blows my mind after last season and this that anyone doubts they can pull it off till last whistle, even if they’re down multiple scores. Why I generally stay away from here during games and just enjoy it!
Reply/Quote