Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
(12-01-2019, 05:55 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well, looks like that dude on the roof of his restaurant gets to come down today.

Lucky guy...knowing my luck if it were me my house would burn down immediately.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:58 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Jets previous 3 games: Giants, Redskins, Raiders.   I'll admit that the Bengals defense seems to show some improvement, but let's not pretend the Jets are an offensive powerhouse.  

They did score 34 points 3 weeks in a row...that's not very easy by the looks of our offensive humming and putting up 20 today.  Hell, we may have won this with Finley in there, though he would have turned it over a few times.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:55 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well, looks like that dude on the roof of his restaurant gets to come down today.

Way to go.

Now they're gonna blow this!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The stadium is sooooooooooo empty.
Reply/Quote
Giants are going to lose and go to 2-10.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:00 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The stadium is sooooooooooo empty.

Much like that restaurant in town that gives everyone food poisoning.  Capitalism lives! 
Reply/Quote
Washington just scored again!

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've never understood why people who are so down and out stick with the conservative plan, but that's a discussion for the P&R forum.

Well, Cincy is a conservative town so.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Giants are going to lose and go to 2-10.

Giants would probably take Young as they don't need a QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bengals with 0 desire to score more than 23 points this year.

I don't understand going so conservative when you are 0-11.

Yup
Reply/Quote
Could we just put Mike Brown on the roof until the Bengals win a playoff game?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
what are you thankful for for thanksgiving? that we haven't heard "so patient" from an announcr ever again after L. Bell left PB.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:03 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Giants would probably take Young as they don't need a QB.
You never know...

Reply/Quote
There's a high probability that the Ravens COULD win the Super Bowl this year. Not good.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You never know...

Daniel Jones is going to be their QB for years...he's obviously an illegitimate Manning kid.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:06 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: There's a high probability that the Ravens COULD win the Super Bowl this year.  Not good.

If it makes Steeler fans mad, I'm all for it.  I've got nothing left other than that.
Reply/Quote
In a lost season I'm just glad the Bengals will not be joining the Lions and Browns in history with an 0-16 record.

Edit: And I guess that guy can stop sleeping on his roof. Not that I really care if he does or doesn't but it is getting rather cold these days.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Do you get what you said? Cleveland has been losers for decades, yet they're crushing us right now.

I don't care that you live in NE, they're not even in the same league, lmao. You just tried to compare NE to CIN. They don't even look at the Bengals as being a professional football team, let alone the same division.

It's different since these are two ohio teams. You wouldn't know though lol.  

A win by the Browns does not help eliminate them from playoff contention. LIvingin NE has made you illogical somehow. I get it though, living in NE and PB amongst cheaters and rapists. :)

I'm illogical?  Read what you just wrote.  You might be the least logical person I've had a dialogue with on this site.  That includes the drivel Fred posts.
Reply/Quote
5G? I'm going to need a new phone, aren't I?

Reply/Quote
We get the 0 off our backs and even better, everybody around us but the New York teams (not that I think we catch the Jets anyway) are winning. Now Bengals, please don't turn today's dominance into a winning streak... one more win tops!
Reply/Quote