Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
Can they beat the Patriots playing like this?
Reply/Quote
Cleveland gets the ball back with 1:45 remaining.. need a TD and gotta go 80 yds to tie.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:07 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: In a lost season I'm just glad the Bengals will not be joining the Lions and Browns in history with an 0-16 record.

But we might miss out on the 1st overall picks those franchises used to spearhead their....um....less losing after going 0-16.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We got our first win! How to celebrate?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's going to suck a little bit that we're going to win with our offense having only scored 22 points.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Still feels like Marvball. Have a lead, protect it in the 2nd half, with minimal scoring. 

Meanwhile, the really good teams score throughout the game, regardless of lead.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This just in hell is freezing over
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:07 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: In a lost season I'm just glad the Bengals will not be joining the Lions and Browns in history with an 0-16 record.

Edit: And I guess that guy can stop sleeping on his roof. Not that I really care if he does or doesn't but it is getting rather cold these days.
Yep. They can lose the rest and I'll be ok with that. It's the offseason where we'll need to see some massive changes. Which we probably won't.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Cleveland get the ball back with 1:45 remaining.. need a TD and gotta go 80 yds to tie.
Reply/Quote
Darnold limping
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:07 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Can they beat the Patriots playing like this?

We;ve only scored 3 pts. in the 2nd half. That is atrocious. The Jets are just stinking up. Any other team would have taken the lead in the beginning of the 4th qtr.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:07 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Cleveland gets the ball back with 1:45 remaining.. need a TD and gotta go 80 yds to tie.
Is Baker still out?

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:07 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Can they beat the Patriots playing like this?

Maybe...the Patriots usually spend this time of year playing possum.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. They can lose the rest and I'll be ok with that. It's the offseason where we'll need to see some massive changes. Which we probably won't.

Sort of how I feel about it, as well.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
j. haden with the pick. bawl game.
Reply/Quote
...aaaaaaand Mayfield wih the INT... game over
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Still feels like Marvball. Have a lead, protect it in the 2nd half, with minimal scoring. 

Meanwhile, the really good teams score throughout the game, regardless of lead.
Yep.

Reply/Quote
I'm happy for the players the defense did play quite well
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We got our first win! How to celebrate?

Eating all that ZT crow like we ate all that John Ross crow after he had 1 good game back in week 1.
Reply/Quote
[Image: bejejus.gif]

Reply/Quote
That'll do 'er!
Reply/Quote