Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
(12-01-2019, 06:15 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Dolphins did the same thing with their first win. It's a game... have fun a little. 
Well, he DID say "what a laugh" Mellow

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Gatorade bath for ZT's first victory in December...what a laugh.
Maybe he freeze into ice cube and some random scientist unfreezes him thousands of years later and shoots him out of a cannon into space, to start the game. Now I feel like I should have named my Outer Worlds character Z. Taylor.
Reply/Quote
Win dance!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:15 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Dolphins did the same thing with their first win. It's a game... have fun a little. 

Oh I don't care so much as I'm thinking during our hyped NEW DEY offseason how we would have reacted if someone said "Zac won't get his first victory until december" oof.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zac is celebrating the little things in life, like a 1 win season.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well at least the Steelers won.  I'd hate to see that fanbase have to face a losing season.

Doesn't matter. They won't knock Baltimore out so it doesn't really matter. I remember many bengals fans upset about us backing into the playoffs.. Now it's BP..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Man Eagles fans have got to be melting down for good reason for a change.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe...the Patriots usually spend this time of year playing possum.

Patriots are still fighting for home field throughout the playoffs.  If they tie with the Ravens, the Ravens get home field

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
49ers did somethng to L. Jackson but otherwise he is going to crush the league this year apparently. SB bound.
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson had almost as many rush yards as passing yards.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: Doesn't matter. They won't knock Baltimore out so it doesn't really matter. I remember many bengals fans upset about us backing into the playoffs.. Now it's BP..

Come on, how long did we think we just needed Pig Ben to retire before we could take over the AFC North.  Now Ben misses a whole year and we are resorting to "They won't do anything in the playoffs."  It's just sort of depressing that this was to finally be their 4-12 season and they're still winning.  Blargh!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Man Eagles fans have got to be melting down for good reason for a change.

Really !
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Zac is celebrating the little things in life, like a 1 win season.

He just won his first game as a head coach in the NFL.  No matter the record he should enjoy it because it is back to work tomorrow.   Let him have his fun.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Giants have just become an Canidate for #1OA
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:20 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: He just won his first game as a head coach in the NFL.  No matter the record he should enjoy it because it is back to work tomorrow.   Let him have his fun.

From a name like george cantstandya I would thikn you could sense sarcasm! :)  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Quote:After record-setting quarterback Andy Dalton staked the Bengals to a 17-6 half-time lead, the defense pulled the plug on one of the NFL hottest offenses in the second half to break a franchise-long 13-game winning streak and give head coach Zac Taylor his first NFL victory with a 22-6 victory over the Jets Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium.

I knew Hobson was a bit off, but a 13 game win streak ended? When was this again?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Giants have just become an Canidate for #1OA

They won't draft a QB. They want Chase Young. 
Reply/Quote
Miami heating up, good ole' R. Fitzpatrick, 365 yards 3 TDs.
Reply/Quote
Man...the Steelers with the 4th string QB, no AB and Bell from years past. No Roethlisberger. Pouncey out. Conner injured at points during the year.

7-5. And we're celebrating 1 win!
Reply/Quote
Only negative was the attendance today, there didn't look to be more than 30k people there. I guess you can't blame them.
Reply/Quote