Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
(12-01-2019, 06:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is Baker still out?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

He was out for only 2 plays, because he is a fool.
Reply/Quote
Darnald just pull a Dalton?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: We;ve only scored 3 pts. in the 2nd half. That is atrocious. The Jets are just stinking up. Any other team would have taken the lead in the beginning of the 4th qtr.
Technically the Bengals scored 5 points in the 2nd half. The offense only scored 3 in the 2nd half.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:10 PM)Tomkat Wrote: ...aaaaaaand Mayfield wih the INT... game over

he tha dream maker !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sam Darnold with the Dalton "f**k it" pass out of bounds on 4th down!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Darnald just pull a Dalton?

Throw ball away on 4th down - first page of A. dalton playbook! Sam is also perennial backup, he just does not know it yet.
Reply/Quote
Andy Darnold throwing it away on 4th down. Ninja

Reply/Quote
Well at least the Steelers won. I'd hate to see that fanbase have to face a losing season.
Reply/Quote
WE WIN!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well at least the Steelers won.  I'd hate to see that fanbase have to face a losing season.

They could still get a losing season.....but you're right, probably won't now. Not going anywhere in playoffs anyway.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:10 PM)Tomkat Wrote: ...aaaaaaand Mayfield wih the INT... game over

hahaha... perfect! Hilarious 

That'll teach him to be humble.
Reply/Quote
Bout time !!!
Reply/Quote
Redskins with a commanding lead over the Panthers. Dolphins up by 7 with over the Eagles with 3:30 left...and the NY Giants lost again.

Edit: screwed that all up.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Darnald just pull a Dalton?

Same thing I was thinking
Reply/Quote
ZT only gets water. No Gatorade for him.

Reply/Quote
Zac got getoraded.
Reply/Quote
Gatorade bath for ZT's first victory in December...what a laugh.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Gatorade bath for ZT's first victory in December...what a laugh.

Dolphins did the same thing with their first win. It's a game... have fun a little. 
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They could still get a losing season.....but you're right, probably won't now. Not going anywhere in playoffs anyway.

Just like us during our "golden age."
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 06:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Gatorade bath for ZT's first victory in December...what a laugh.

Zac feels like he won the superbowl most likely. Probably will be talking about this win to his grandchildren all his life.
Reply/Quote