Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
(12-01-2019, 03:36 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: And some of you Bengal fans thought Finley was better. For those of you who thought that you all are as dumb as Brown fans. Dumbasses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No we wanted to see what Finley had.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just checking in for this uplifting thread.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:38 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Andy is revitalized after 0-11 and a few more losses from last season carrying over.

The benching must have worked.

It worked for the other #14 as well..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:38 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Andy is revitalized after 0-11 and a few more losses from last season carrying over.

The benching must have worked.

How about there is an adequate left tackle now playing and the line is giving him time. It’s like the line play doesn’t matter lol

Reply/Quote
great shot of the TD pass <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yeah, I'd call that a tight window. <a href="https://t.co/KpDWoMCyi4">https://t.co/KpDWoMCyi4</a></p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1201209112488378368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 1, 2019</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Looks like Andy is gonna ruin this team from drafting a franchise player
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:40 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: How about there is an adequate left tackle now playing and the line is giving him time.  It’s like the line play doesn’t matter lol

This. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No we wanted to see what Finley had.

That happens in preseason

Reply/Quote
Can’t watch. How that quaffed hair look boys?
Reply/Quote
So how much has the last few weeks been our defense finally playing well vs playing bad offenses?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:36 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: You guys crucify the guy for missing a throw. Which every QB does (I've already seen two by Darnold)

Get off my back. This rampant negativity is so annoying. Give it a break. 

You can have a fun game and still lose. People want them to lose to keep the first overall pick. Really not hard to grasp. For a team the pretty much only builds through the draft we need the best pics we can get. Pick first or trade back if a team is willing. Nothing wrong with fans wanting this team to lose now for the benefit of the teams future. But if you want to celebrate a meaningless win that’s cool too.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:40 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: How about there is an adequate left tackle now playing and the line is giving him time.  It’s like the line play doesn’t matter lol

winner winner
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:41 PM)Trademark Wrote: Looks like Andy is gonna ruin this team from drafting a franchise player

I called the shit out of this the second Dalton starting was announced. Blake can vouch. I said Dalton is going to go on a tear, finish the season 4-1, and still demand a trade after wrecking the draft pick.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:38 PM)pally Wrote: No one really wants a loss...but if the team is going to be bad we want something positive out of it...and that's the #1 pick in the draft

The top 5 draft positions are usually good in getting reliable talent (starters).  I would prefer getting the 3rd pick, I have a bad feeling about this team getting the 1st pick. 

Finley and Sample didn't give me much confidence, not to mention the ghost of Jonah.  Pratt #2 ... at least he's playing. "at least"
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:41 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This. 

That post was not intended for you. Clicked on the wrong post, my bad.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:38 PM)pally Wrote: No one really wants a loss...but if the team is going to be bad we want something positive out of it...and that's the #1 pick in the draft

I understand that logic, but I can't watch a game and root for the bengals to lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:41 PM)Trademark Wrote: Looks like Andy is gonna ruin this team from drafting a franchise player

Yeah, it really blows to have decent players doesn't it? If only we had 53 REALLY terrible players we could enjoy the Browns Bowl every year of the first overall pick!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
D
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:41 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Can’t watch.  How that quaffed hair look boys?

Lookin' fine and dandy on Andy.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No we wanted to see what Finley had.

It's a waste of time to engage posters with such butthurt. He'll just keep crying, sure that he was right all along, the last 3+ years be damned. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote