Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
(12-01-2019, 03:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 03:36 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: And some of you Bengal fans thought Finley was better. For those of you who thought that you all are as dumb as Brown fans.  Dumbasses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

michaelsean
No we wanted to see what Finley had.

THIS.  Nobody knew WHAT Finley was... better or worse.  The problem was... WE DIDN'T KNOW... now we do.
Reply/Quote
"Come together right now over me" - how many times has fred said that during one of his orgies?

Mellow

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Chime Phil Collins in here.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:41 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Can’t watch.  How that quaffed hair look boys?

To quote Warren Zavon and Werewolves of London.... "and his hair was perfect."

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Bengals are playing well after this point it wouldn't surprise me if they win this one
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Finally playing less zone and more man to man coverage. About time Lou learns his personnel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Well dont a portion of this board want chase young? I imagine getting the 2nd overall pick would help that possibility if the dolphins have the 1st pick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:38 PM)pally Wrote: No one really wants a loss...but if the team is going to be bad we want something positive out of it...and that's the #1 pick in the draft

Oh I think there's plenty of evidence on this board of fans wanting us to lose.   I don't want any of those "positive" top 5 picks year after year.  Losing is a disease that is difficult to cure.  Just ask the Browns. 

I hope we win the last 5 games and roll into the 2020 season on a high note.  Slim chance but you never know.  I remember when Boomer came back in 97 and we went on a hell of a run with a bad team.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Need another TD here. Yes, I'm gettin' greedy!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I called the shit out of this the second Dalton starting was announced. Blake can vouch. I said Dalton is going to go on a tear, finish the season 4-1, and still demand a trade after wrecking the draft pick.

Nothing beats positive thinking, eh? Too bad Andy can't just crumble and wreck his entire NFL career to make everyone happy except himself..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I called the shit out of this the second Dalton starting was announced. Blake can vouch. I said Dalton is going to go on a tear, finish the season 4-1, and still demand a trade after wrecking the draft pick.

The Bengals will end up with Herbert. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
"you've got nothing to lose" mentality probably kicked in in the players and the reality of losing a job as the season is coming to an end is making they play a bit harder I think.
Reply/Quote
another congratulation to Andy Dalton...he has now also passed Kenny Anderson for most completions in Bengals history

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Nice moves by mixon

Reply/Quote
Even if the Bengals get the 1st pick in the draft, do you trust the front office not to **** it up. I'll take wins when we can get them.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:45 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Well dont a portion of this board want chase young? I imagine getting the 2nd overall pick would help that possibility if the dolphins have the 1st pick

Redskins might end up with #1 if we win.

Hmm at 2...we might go OT. I dont know.

Is DE a need with Hubbard, Dunlap, and Lawson?
Reply/Quote
That was a dart
Reply/Quote
Just wanted to point out that Dalton stepped up into the pocket on that throw.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
So Dalton CAN throw with zip. Who the hell was coaching him to throw those floating air-biscuits all these years?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The line is pass blocking well.
Reply/Quote