Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Sorry guys.. as a Bucs fan I know this feeling all too well.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:56 AM)GodFather Wrote: well the only good thing coming out of this loss is to shut up the "This team can still make the playoffs" bullshit posts...

they can still make the playoffs at 9-7

Dancing
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:56 AM)pally Wrote: Marvin needs to be unemployed before daylight

Before midnight.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:57 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The problem with this franchise is deeper than Marvin Lewis.

He’s a problem that can actually be addressed.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:57 AM)Synric Wrote: If I was Marvin Lewis after game knowing my career was on thr line in this game. I WOULD HAVE DECKED A REFEREE.

Please....as big of a ***** as Marvin is ANY one of those refs would have beat his ass.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:41 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Sorry, but I cant blame the refs completely for only scoring 3 points  in the second half. If anything cost them 4 points, but otherwise still havent done much since halftime regardless of the refs.

The really fabulous part is, you can't blame the officials for the loss. You can blame them for being shitty officials, but the blame goes completely on the Bengals for being such a weak bunch of folding turdballs. 

It can't really be fully stated just how pathetic, and the ridiculous quantity of pathetic players, the Bengals have and are. From the very top to the very bottom. Just the biggest collection of weak-willed, weak-minded, ineffectual losers assembled. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
To be honest I fully expected the Steelers to totally control this game and blow us out. So in a small way I'm glad they came to play.

But it sucks in even more to watch them fold like they always do. Yes there were a couple total BS penalties but they also had a bunch of undisciplined crap that cost them the game.

Typical ML led meltdown
Reply/Quote
Here i was thinking marvins halftime adjustments would lock it up for us.

Gee whiz. First time marv has choked with halftime adjustments
Reply/Quote
Ho hum. Another screw job by the NFL.

Look at it this way: a win might have saved Lewis's and Alexander's jobs.
Reply/Quote
This game pretty much sums up Marv’s time as HC. Second half ineptitude, lose in prime time, lose to the Steelers. If only this were a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
It’s funny we did this against PITT last season too

Got a lead and played prevent the rest of the game
Reply/Quote
Dalton has to go. Watching him kneel postgame with all Steelers is sickening. Him taking the sack instead of running for two yards was the definition of him. Soft and not a winner.

Marvin Lewis should be gone before the morning.
Reply/Quote
Raise your hand if you didn’t see that coming
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:59 AM)Housh Wrote: Worst possible karma one could possibly incur

Shits just a game at the end of the day.
Welp this game impacts my life as well......

Honestly I'm angry but I hope shazier is ok long term but wouldn't mind if he were out for at least this season

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:58 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah.....how many times have we ALL thought that in the past only to be dismayed at Marvin returning??  

That's what I'm saying.  We've just spent the last 3 hours talking about how we should have won and now that the game is over we expect our octogenarian owner to fire Marvin?  Meh.
Reply/Quote
yeah shitty ending yet again.

Offense chokes by not being able to move the ball on that last drive.

Defense choked on not being able to stop them.

Choking is nothing new for this team though.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:00 AM)BuccaneersFanInKC Wrote: Sorry guys.. as a Bucs fan I know this feeling all too well.

Probably not. At least your team has won a Super Bowl.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:00 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Please....as big of a ***** as Marvin is ANY one of those refs would have beat his ass.

Pfft an ass beating is and ass beating but if I was Marvin Lewis the ref would have had to man up and prove it after I decked him.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:01 AM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: Welp this game impacts my life as well......

Honestly I'm angry but I hope shazier is ok long term but wouldn't mind if he were out for at least this season

Ummmm Shazier learn how to tackle ******. Head up moron. My 13 year old gets it but this guy with no eyebrows can't get it...Feel bad for him but learn to tackle bro...

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:01 AM)fisherscatfan Wrote: Dalton has to go.  Watching him kneel postgame with all Steelers is sickening.  Him taking the sack instead of running for two yards was the definition of him.  Soft and not a winner.

Marvin Lewis should be gone before the morning.

Go back and watch the overhead view of that 3rd and 2. There was NOWHERE for him to run or throw it....and yeah how dare he pray. What a scumbag smh
Reply/Quote