Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
All said that was probably the best game by defense the Bengals had all season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
All things considered I think this was the best possible outcome... a close, good showing but a loss which ultimately helps them.
Reply/Quote
Well it was nice of Mikey to give the staff their walki talkie presents early so they could play outside with them while their on vacation in SD.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:11 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: All said that was probably the best game by defense the Bengals had all season.

Defense did its job.  If I were on the Defense I'd personally kick Lazor and most of the O in the gnads as they boarded the plane.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: When Bengals fans are happy with the attempt, in a loss, lol

A valiant effort -- even in defeat -- is better than the alternative, which we've seen too much of in recent weeks.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else think we should have just kicked off instead of a onside kick? I was figuring kick it deep and with 2 TO’s we could get the ball back with about 40 or 50 secs left down 2. The announcers didn’t question it but I sure was as we lined up for the onside. Mainly because the %s are so low we recover I liked our odds the other way.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:15 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Anyone else think we should have just kicked off instead of a onside kick? I was figuring kick it deep and with 2 TO’s we could get the ball back with about 40 or 50 secs left down 2. The announcers didn’t question it but I sure was as we lined up for the onside. Mainly because the %s are so low we recover I liked our odds the other way.

I was thinking that myself.
Reply/Quote
Raiders are at the Steeler 46 at the 2 minute warning down 21-17
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:15 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Anyone else think we should have just kicked off instead of a onside kick? I was figuring kick it deep and with 2 TO’s we could get the ball back with about 40 or 50 secs left down 2. The announcers didn’t question it but I sure was as we lined up for the onside. Mainly because the %s are so low we recover I liked our odds the other way.

Yeah I was wondering that myself.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:55 PM)impactplaya Wrote: well welcome to last place in the AFC North.

We’re officially worse than the Browns. Embarrassing and unacceptable. Entire coaching staff needs to go.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:18 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Raiders are at the Steeler 46 at the 2 minute warning down 21-17

Now at the Steeler 6. 3rd and Goal. 
Reply/Quote
**** the Steelers!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:06 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Also noted Bengals have not won a game since Hue joined Marvin to help him out. Thank goodness Hue was hired as assistant to the regional manager. All is lost if Hue is our next head coach.

Hue will finish the same he has the last 3 years in Cleveland. Last place
Reply/Quote
TD Raiders. 23 Seconds left. 24-21 Raiders.
Reply/Quote
How long has it been since Cincinnati was in last place in the AFC North?
Reply/Quote
Holy crazy ending in the Steelers-Raiders game!!! Steelers lose.
Reply/Quote
Another day of appallingly bad officiating. Not just in the Bengals game, but all across the league. These idiots just keep getting worse, to the point where the league had to put these retired zebra toadies in the booth to try to explain away their horribleness.

No two of these morons call anything the same.

Gave himself up. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: How long has it been since Cincinnati was in last place in the AFC North?

2010.  We were 4-12 and Cleveland was 5-11 at season's end.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:31 PM)McC Wrote: Another day of appallingly bad officiating.  Not just in the Bengals game, but all across the league...

Yep, it's been horrible in the Dallas-Philly game, as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: 2010.  We were 4-12 and Cleveland was 5-11 at season's end.

Could be worse..We could have been worse than Cleveland the entire time. So stick with the team motto of "There's always next season!"
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote