Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
God damn tight ends, Baltimore about to tie lol
This offense should have been gelling by now...
(12-19-2021, 09:21 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: It's a sad day for the ***** and moan Bengal society.

Yeah, nothing shuts up a hater like a 5 point win over Drew Lock.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Rat Turds about to tie it. Pathetic

Their TE Andrews is a BEAST

It’s why I miss Tyler Eifert
(12-19-2021, 09:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Whoever puts up the game ball thread better not have any offensive players on it except Evan McPherson.

Umm…Tyler Boyd had 96 yds and a TD.

(12-19-2021, 09:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, nothing shuts up a hater like a 5 point win over Drew Lock.  

Lol I can't believe they think that was a dominant win. We easily could have lost that. Kareem basically won it, if we have to pick a play. That or having a kicker that 90% of the league doesn't.
(12-19-2021, 09:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, nothing shuts up a hater like a 5 point win over Drew Lock.  

lol.
(12-19-2021, 09:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Rat Turds about to tie it. Pathetic

Because you like injured TEs?
(12-19-2021, 09:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Rat Turds about to tie it. Pathetic

I don't, he was just a one hit wonder.
Good win, I did think we would win this one. I'm amazed Denver are 7-6 (7-7 now BOOYAH).

Very ugly win and tougher games from here on out. Today didn't fill me with confidence, but the bully boys in the AFC North have always shown it doesnt matter how you win as long as you do.
(12-19-2021, 09:22 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The foreit rule was initially if a team could not field a full team due to unvaccinated players getting COVID.     That's why it was rescheduled because  most of the affected players were vaccinated.

Ah ok.  I was thinking about people bringing up the Broncos playing without a QB last year, but their QBs took of their masks and did something like remove the security camera in the room so they didn't reschedule.

But yea, 2021 is a whole knew ballgame.
Ravens going for 2!
(12-19-2021, 09:24 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Good win, I did think we would win this one. I'm amazed Denver are 7-6 (7-7 now BOOYAH).

Very ugly win and tougher games from here on out. Today didn't fill me with confidence, but the bully boys in the AFC North have always shown it doesnt matter how you win as long as you do.

Interesting we can't win at home though.. what y'all doing at home? Attitude
Tie game
(12-19-2021, 09:21 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Good win…but I still don’t know what our offensive identity is?

[Image: funny-fail-gifs-10-background.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(12-19-2021, 09:24 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Good win, I did think we would win this one. I'm amazed Denver are 7-6 (7-7 now BOOYAH).

Denver's defense is nuts, nobody scores on them.
(12-19-2021, 09:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Whoever puts up the game ball thread better not have any offensive players on it except Evan McPherson.

What about my man Tyler Boyd?
I think they have a bonerfide QB controversy in Baltimore.
(12-19-2021, 09:25 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Interesting we can't win at home though.. what y'all doing at home? Attitude

Well my excuse is I live in the UK!
Ravens just scored...they are going for 2

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.