Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
man this post game interview with erin andrews and aaron rodgers is cringe.
Bridgewater concussed, but all other tests and scans negative.

Good sign.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
@ Reuben

Ha. Thought the same.

It’s better seeing him being a no personality having ass

His happy side is creepy

That hug was WTH too lol
(12-19-2021, 09:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Bridgewater concussed, but all other tests and scans negative.

Good sign.

only within a few days the helmet seems to have helped caused the same concussion (donald parham also seemed to get his helmet snagged on the ground)?
(12-19-2021, 09:56 PM)Whacked Wrote: @ Reuben

Ha. Thought the same.

It’s better seeing him being a no personality having ass

His happy side is creepy

That hug was WTH too lol

I think Erin asking "why is it funny" was a weird question lol, like huh? It kind of reminds me of this thread sometimes, it's like she didn't get why he was laughing, he just won, harbaugh just made a risky play that failed. lol
800-pound gorilla in the room = our O has not been good in a long time

AND ……..Chase is MIA
(12-19-2021, 09:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think Erin asking "why is it funny" was a weird question lol, like huh? It kind of reminds me of this thread sometimes, it's like she didn't get why he was laughing, he just won, harbaugh just made a risky play that failed. lol

Lol. Yup haha cringeeee
(12-19-2021, 09:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Won't matter in a 3 way tie.  It will go to division record.

EDIT: Our 3-1 record will keep us in 1st.

It goes head to head against each other as long as Chiefs beat Steelers The Browns game is a must win for bengals in all scenarios. If we tied and lose to them again division is out of the question. Only Way Browns are irrelevant week 18 is we have a 2 game lead on them

1st tie breaker would be head to head among Browns Ravens and Bengals Ravens would be 1-3 if they lose to us and Browns would be 3-1 if they would beat us
(12-19-2021, 10:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: 800-pound gorilla in the room = our O has not been good in a long time

AND ……..Chase is MIA

With the o-line now?  Ooof.

Burrow mostly has to manufacture a play or there is no play it seems.

No time for plays to develop.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
(12-19-2021, 10:07 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: With the o-line now?  Ooof.

Burrow mostly has to manufacture a play or there is no play it seems.

No time for plays to develop.

AND … no one can get open anymore. Arggg
(12-19-2021, 10:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: 800-pound gorilla in the room = our O has not been good in a long time

AND ……..Chase is MIA

We got time for that BS later... Our oline is a little banged up and we just played 2 really good defenses..
(12-19-2021, 10:12 PM)Whacked Wrote: AND … no one can get open anymore. Arggg

I wouldn't know.  They only showed the one play Burrow bailed on.  Have you watched any other film?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
I'm sorry for calling Zac a ***** ***** guys.. I guess running on that last 3rd down was the right call..
(12-19-2021, 10:05 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: It goes head to head against each other as long as Chiefs beat Steelers The Browns game is a must win for bengals in all scenarios. If we tied and lose to them again division is out of the question. Only Way Browns are irrelevant week 18 is we have a 2 game lead on them

1st tie breaker would be head to head among Browns Ravens and Bengals Ravens would be 1-3 if they lose to us and Browns would be 3-1 if they would beat us
Nbc just said if the Browns win, we are out of the playoffs again..
(12-19-2021, 10:14 PM)Tony Wrote: We got time for that BS later... Our oline is a little banged up and we just played 2 really good defenses..

Yup, Zac can worry about this Tuesday. Today is a win on the road in Denver!  Who Dey
(12-19-2021, 10:21 PM)Tony Wrote: Nbc just said if the Browns win, we are out of the playoffs again..

wrong according to espn playoff machine we would be the 6 currently and the Bills would be knocked out
(12-19-2021, 09:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: [Image: 51757680051_08f742ea7a_o.png]

Has there ever been a year where all the teams in our division where within one game of each other after 14 games?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.

AND ……..Chase is MIA

Tbh, I don't even wanna acknowledge it.

People will flip out even if it's true.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Agreed. God forbid we point out the reality of the team.
There are good and bads. It’s just a fact. No idea why we are not allowed to discuss the bads lol
So silly.
(12-19-2021, 10:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Tbh, I don't even wanna acknowledge it.

People will flip out even if it's true.

(12-19-2021, 11:34 PM)Whacked Wrote: Agreed. God forbid we point out the reality of the team.
There are good and bads. It’s just a fact. No idea why we are not allowed to discuss the bads lol
So silly.

Don't bring that negativity around these parts.  Sarcasm Ninja

Everything is fine... no concerns at all. 

Feels like Denny is back...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]