Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
10 to 0 Tampa, but the Defense not getting much help. Bengals offense has been so awful that Bengals D has been on the field too much. Bengals offense has to wake up and get going. Bengals need a good drive to avoid getting blown out.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:06 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: I think it is because we completely go the way of our QB.  When he is on, the whole team responds.  When he is off like today, the team looks lost.

We were eating them up on the first drive before the pick (on a tip). Burrow missed Chase on the 2nd drive and git sacked when Collins got beat. 

On the first drive for them, we dropped two picks. On the second, they converted 2 4th downs. 
Reply/Quote
People are acting like games don't ebb and flow, or that the better team never trails.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:03 PM)TheFan Wrote: I think this has way more to do with our defense being so banged up and being unable to get any pressure. Brady is still done but give any QB 4 seconds to sit there untouched and unmoving and they'll pick you apart. 

Buy we knew the defense was banged up all this week and guys were going to be out yet that didn't stop some of the idiots on this site from yapping away.But this was the worry and what had me worried all week long in not getting any pressure on this guy. Brady salivates coming off embarrassing losses and that's exactly what happened last week. My God haven't you guys seen this for the last 20 years? Long way to go but so far they have even touched this guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:08 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: 5 for 5 counting the int

Why are you the way you are?

Reply/Quote
Jesus, now Joe has a pinky injury.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:07 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Burrow is 4/5 passing... 

With a tipped pass and a bad sack on 3rd down.  No need to be a contrarian here.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: People are acting like games don't ebb and flow, or that the better team never trails.

You're exactly right and I expected that to happen this week but there are so many on this site that just wanted to b**** and moan at people that were worried about this.
Reply/Quote
Wow this is gonna get ugly
Reply/Quote
One dimensional O with Vea out. Stooooopid.
Reply/Quote
Oof.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wtf is going on?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Cmon o line wtf. Chase was open all he needed was 2 ticks to throw it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Get ready for 17-0
Reply/Quote
Burrow has no desire to be here
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We are toast today
Reply/Quote
Was Geiselle’s jujitsu instructor from Cincinnati? I guess Tom wasn’t the GOAT in bed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Some games you just need to pack it in and get on the plane
Reply/Quote
I hope Burrows hand is ok.
Reply/Quote
Bad, bad series.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote