Reply/Quote
There is your break now flip the momentum

Reply/Quote
Wow, a stop, let’s celebrate
Reply/Quote
That stop belongs to Trey. So does any upcoming points
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Something like that can change momentum. Sometimes the other team just has to make a mistake to get you back in it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Got a break. Let’s get it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Great play by flowers....and the missed field goal. Spark??
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:21 PM)higgy100 Wrote: You got to get your head away from somebody's butt if you want to drink loser.

Give me a second
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:21 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I don’t see any positives in this game so far.

Still a long way to go in this game and lots of ebbs and flows. Everybody should have been aware or thought this was going to be a tough game for Cinci.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: And our "run defense" is being gashed by a bad running team...

3.7 YPC is not gashed.  Considering the offense has done absolutely nothing they've held up well do be down only 10-0.
Reply/Quote
Time to get a score and some momentum
Reply/Quote
Good field pisition.

If we come out empty, I am gonna vomit. Run it more.
Reply/Quote
Let us consider this NFL story, Brady wins today so he can make the playoffs and get to another SuperBowl, somehow, someway.

Losing keeps us lockstep with the Ravens, so by the last game of the season will be for the AFC-N title for a returned Lamar Jackson who is fighting for a huge salary next season.

Burrow makes it back to the superbowl. Everyone refers back to the regular season game where Brady won, so there's a chance. Bengals beat them, win the superbowl, Brady retires.

None of this is possible if Brady loses today. Lol. Yes I am drinking and I'm not serious.
Reply/Quote
So far CTB and Dax have been embarrassed out there. As to being due for a stinker, they get paid millions to play a game once a week for three hours when it counts - for that little period of time the MINIMUM expectation should be playing 100% put otyour ability and error free.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:22 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Still a long way to go in this game and lots of ebbs and flows. Everybody should have been aware or thought this was going to be a tough game for Cinci.

One post you've made that I agree with. Minus your slobbering on yourself for all your great wisdom, this is the NFL and every game especially on the road is going to be tough. 
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we change things up this possession
Reply/Quote
Great play by Flowers. Then missed FG.. Get Mixon & Perine the ball. Run the Ball.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:22 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Still a long way to go in this game and lots of ebbs and flows. Everybody should have been aware or thought this was going to be a tough game for Cinci.

Bengals have beaten Brady once out of 8 games. And that was in a downpour rain storm ant home,  and he was missing most of his receivers.
Reply/Quote
Ok I got to say this and it is only in jest…but doesn’t Byron Luftwich look like Fat Albert?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Momentum shift?
Reply/Quote