Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
The D looks slow, couldn't tackle a toddler today. Facepalm
Reply/Quote
Well this is terrible.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bell has looked TERRIBLE today. He keeps going for the ball and missing both the ball and the tackle.

Wilson has looked real bad too.

Strange. Guys you expect to be your steadiest contributors are just all looking bad today.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
After this blow out, we go to New England, another team we can’t beat. Not looking good
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:34 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: We could be looking at 0-24 in half an hour.

Count on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Wilson looks like trash
He’s going to have another 14 tackle day - all about 10 yards down field
Reply/Quote
This is the 1st Browns game.
Reply/Quote
Butt kicking continues.

D is playing OK-ish.

O is terrible. 3 straight 3 and outs after the first drive.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:27 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: They need to sign that punter from SDSU - they dropped the charges against him. Did anyone sign him yet?  Chrisman is just as bad as Huber

Chrissman takes like 5 seconds to actually kick. He's going to get a lot of kicks blocked in his time here lol. If Huber actually cared he'd be working on that with the kid quick but something tells me he doesn't care at all lol.
Reply/Quote
This isn’t even fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
Impressive game plan by Tampa, keepm Joe Brrr on the sidelines

Reply/Quote
They won’t possess the ball until like 9:00 on the clock in the 3rd at this rate.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:32 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Only Brady can make that throw?  Stupid Romo

I agree. He's becoming a Collinsworth Jr.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wilson has looked real bad too.

Strange. Guys you expect to be your steadiest contributors are just all looking bad today.

Not a single player has looked good. Not 1.
Reply/Quote
Seriously, sit some guys and move on. They’re not winning this game. No sense in risking further injury.

This is the worst they’ve looked in 2 years. They have nothing.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've seen this. Ohio State in 1995 dominated 1st half but only led 13 to 0. Michigan won in 2nd half. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The defense is pretty beat up but there's no reason the offense should look as bad as they have. Hope we can hold on here to end the half.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How do they look so uninterested and soft today?

This is an unacceptable performance… better wake up or they are going to get blown out.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:34 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya ok lol

We did vs the Chiefs twice while you were telling everyone that our team would never win another game. Obviously never played the game, I get it.

Reply/Quote
Anyone wanna question my blowout prediction now?
Reply/Quote