(12-18-2022, 07:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Brady divorced to get 8 rings

Needed an opening..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow is stupid
Reply/Quote
Terrible play
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Probably worse? Bucs missed a FG.

Bright side: can't go down 33-0, so don't even need to Vikings the second half.

Er...thanks...I think...? 

Re-edit: just saw the TB TD. Worse...is unfortunately right... Sick
Reply/Quote
Two plays where guys cut in rather than try to get out of bounds.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wow ya 3 ***** points
Reply/Quote
Brain dead. Inexcusable.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I think Joe is mad now.

Second half will look different.
Reply/Quote
Good drive.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I swear Williams is false starting every snap again

Awful damn close for sure
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Dumb at the end. Should have spiked it earlier, and on that one. Dumb burning of TOs on D. Dumb pass to Perine.

Cannot play dumb and beat Brady.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:44 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Good drive.

Lol
Reply/Quote
There we go boy!!!!! Points going in the half. Tats what I like to see.

Reply/Quote
Offense needs to pick up the slack for the defensive injuries. This is when a great quarterback needs to do great quarterback things.
Reply/Quote
To anyone who thinks Perine shouldve dropped that he has no way of knowing if that ball traveled forward.

He shouldve gotten out of bounds. We possibly have one more play if he gets out. I dont think he knew teh time left
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Two plays where guys cut in rather than try to get out of bounds.

Have to love your most veteran offensive players both making brain dead plays. Cost us probably 20 seconds of clock between the two of them. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:44 PM)Tony Wrote: Lol

People that actually played football and know football know how important it is to put together a drive and points before the half.  But hey Im glad you like the sport even if you dont understand it.

Reply/Quote
Pathetic first half and they even screwed up the hurry up offense
That awesome challenge that cost a timeout comes back to bite them and stupid decisions by. Hero’s and Perine.
When did they burn the other 2 timeouts?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:45 PM)Housh Wrote: To anyone who thinks Perine shouldve dropped that he has no way of knowing if that ball traveled forward.

He shouldve gotten out of bounds. We possibly have one more play if he gets out. I dont think he knew teh time left

Tyler is the one who needed to get out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:42 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Someone mentioned it already but this game is eerily similar to the Halloween game against the Browns. Moving the ball then a tipped int and everything goes to crap

Burrow has to have the most tipped passes in the league. Has too. Anyone know the answer?
Reply/Quote