Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
2/3 OF THE EARTH’S SURFACE IS COVERED IN WATER

THE REST IS COVERED BY MITCHELL WILCOX
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Did anyone ever doubt this team during this game?  Hilarious

I did lol

The 1st drive of halftime was when I knew we were good
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Guess I was wrong. We will win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bunch of crow eating up in this ***** I'd say.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Oh, this one's gonna haunt hm on those cold, lonely nights when he's trying to fill out his Match.com profile.  

Supposedly he already has a new model on his arm.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: CBS should be considering firing Romo - he is not the Bucs local game announcer and should be neutral - not slobbering all over the Bucs and outright ignoring things like the missed PI by the refs all game while acting like the DL saw Burrow move his foot an inch instead of them jumping on the hard count like they did. 

Just wait until he gets a bills bengals game. Guy’s gonna be riding Josh Allen’s jock all game
Reply/Quote
Local Tampa kid puts the ice on the game for the Bengals!!!!!
First career TD too, I believe
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Brady: "Here, Joe. I pass the torch to you."
Burrow: "nah, that's ok. I got my own."
Lights a cigar, gives a slight smile, walks away.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Can I just lie and say I never wavered. I had unquestioning faith in this team the whole game.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Oh, this one's gonna haunt hm on those cold, lonely nights when he's trying to fill out his Match.com profile.  

He’s about to make $30 million per sitting in a booth talking football. He will be alright.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
My brother and his wife made it on TV!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:21 PM)Science Friction Wrote: If they were clearly paid off to favor the Bucs, they would have called that offsides on Burrow.

I am confused on that. QBs move their feet all the time to start motion. Why is that a penalty? He could go back into shotgun, too. What am I missing? Is it an under center thing. 
Reply/Quote
Chargers win on game ending FG.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:22 PM)OUatown Wrote: Great call Taylor!

Outstanding play call!!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Did anyone ever doubt this team during this game?  Hilarious

Not me.

WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
Let’s get 2 things straight. The team blew it hard first half. There is nothing wrong with calling that out. Defense just straight up dominated second half, and offense capitalized, even if at times looking rough. It was a good win, but don’t bash those who were worried in 1st half. It was bleak.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:17 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Kick a damn field goal

(12-18-2022, 09:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Kick the FG

You guys misspelled extra point.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Don't look now, but we are getting blown out!

I noticed.. Damned Bengals.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Things ending today

Bengals win streak
Burrow MVP talk
“Lou’s going to be a head coach”
Logan Wilson is a must-sign

This aged well…
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:24 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Can I just lie and say I never wavered. I had unquestioning faith in this team the whole game.

I...er...had a genie lamp.  Cool
Reply/Quote