Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
Six wins in a row is special and we need to enjoy it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Take home messages

Positives:
- Sam Reader is game-changer on steroids.
- Love me some Pratt. Pay the man
- This team has zero quit
- We are pretty dang DEEP and man is it needed right now

Negatives:
- CTB looks way better than Dax Hill
*Disappointed so far in Dax
- TB gets the game ball for us, they helped … A LOT lol
- Sam Hubbard getting hurt~really bad w Hendrickson out
- Hilton was/is missed
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Brady blow off Joe?

I said the same thing. Rude af, running off like that.

I hope I missed something.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So everyone was completely calm and rational in this thread when we got down 17-0 right? LOL

I’m going to have to read through it when I get a chance. I have a feeling there’s probably some comedy gold.

They were all supremely confident the entire time that Brady would falter..   Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Brady blow off Joe?

I thought so too, but looked back and he did shake his hand.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: They were probably in here saying the Bengals would win 5 games this year, max.

Nah I had the Bengals going 4-13 this year.

Towards the end of the game did I hear Romo say Brady played good? Come on dude - he was a turnover machine in the second half. That was too much…
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: I love how this guy just absolutely disappeared the 2nd half. What a freaking loser. How can an obvious non Bengals fan not get banned? I guess it wasn't jungle noise but what a joke of a poster. 

Talking crap about other posters the entire 1st half then bail. Weak.

He's worst than us doomers
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:35 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I saw him shake hands with Joe and he then ran off

I always assume maybe we didn’t see something
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:41 PM)Synric Wrote: Six wins in a row is special and we need to enjoy it.

I agree. It'd be nice if people could wait at least an hour before critiquing them.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:43 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Nah I had the Bengals going 4-13 this year.

Towards the end of the game did I hear Romo say Brady played good? Come on dude - he was a turnover machine in the second half. That was too much…

The whole post game was Romo saying the Bucs played great and the NFC has to watch out lmao
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:35 PM)casear2727 Wrote: If the KC games last year taught us anything, its never give up before halftime......

It’s true, but the team looked unprepared out the gate, it was in fact frustrating, but they balled out second half. Can’t deny that.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always assume matmybe we didn’t see something

Good. I was hoping I missed something. Thanks for clearing that up.
Reply/Quote
Alright Brady didn’t blow off Joe.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So everyone was completely calm and rational in this thread when we got down 17-0 right? LOL

I’m going to have to read through it when I get a chance. I have a feeling there’s probably some comedy gold.

Honestly most of the hate (outside of what was warranted) came from Tony, as you could have guessed, and some random named Higgy talking crap the entire 1st half then disappearing. 
Reply/Quote

Yeah, I think I'll probably read through the whole thing tomorrow to see the comedic value. I was texting with a buddy from work during the game who is from New Port Ritchie and a Bucs fan. I told him Lou would make half time adjustments and if Zac could get the O going, we would work our way back into the game. He scoffed. He got schooled. We won with practice squad players on the field, and they played like they belonged.
Reply/Quote
Sucks that the Bills and Chiefs won.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:34 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Yesterday was super wild. Colts blow a 33-0 halftime lead. Biggest comeback in league history (eclipsing the Bills/Oilers 32 in the POs). 

The NFL is real. We had the largest point differential in a win this weekend, 11. Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:35 PM)maclanta Wrote: Just stopping in to see if anyone knows anything about  CTB injury?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not reported yet. Twitter said shoulder injury.
Reply/Quote
For a minute I thought Wilcox had broken his ankle stepping on the pylon.. Bengals type of good fortune.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always assume maybe we didn’t see something

Just like they jump on Lamar when they don't show his handshakes. Just because you don't see it on tv doesn't mean it didn't happen. 
Reply/Quote