Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
Dead cat bounce.

Can't even lose when they're supposed to.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:15 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Now, fire the main coaching staff and get some people in here that will win it all next year! or at least a playoff game)

Don’t hold your breath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Can't, sorry. As long as Marv is patrolling the sidelines and Mikey is alive, this team's ceiling is forever capped.

Glad others can enjoy meaningless December games, but I want a little more after 25 years (my entire fandom) of not seeing playoff wins.

3 straight losing seasons is also a tad frustrating. 1 win against a garbage tanking Raiders team does little to alleviate that.

That was a fun game to watch. Would I like them to get a better draft pick, move on from Marvin sure, get to the playoffs, win in the play offs, win a super bowl etc. So forth...

I will still enjoy watching every game every Sunday because I love the sport.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did Gruden stiff Marvin? Saw Marvin looking around for the traditional handshake, but no Gruden ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Winning feels nice.. Sunday doesn't feel entirely wasted.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:16 PM)mon4078 Wrote: Is Dunlap over rated? I like him but it seems like he is average at best if we had better D-ends Geno would be hard to stop.

No. He’s been a very good player for us.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:15 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Second straight entertaining game, including a good team-wide effort. Offense has a lot to improve on, along with committing way too many penalties. BUT big difference these past two games have been.

Now, fire the main coaching staff and get some people in here that will win it all next year! or at least a playoff game)

Thank you for a positive post! I still did my dance after all the TD's, especially the last one. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We all want more.  get over yourself.

Excuse me for not throwing a parade over a meaningless win over a terrible team in the midst of our 3rd straight losing campaign with a coach who can't get fired. 

You telling anyone to get over themselves is rich. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
My takeaways from the game are Driskell sucks at passing and Mixon is a beast
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Excuse me for not throwing a parade over a meaningless win over a terrible team in the midst of our 3rd straight losing campaign with a coach who can't get fired. 

You telling anyone to get over themselves is rich. 

Cry Cry Cry Cry
Reply/Quote
We can talk about Marvin or draft position all we want, but these guys want to win the game.

Players like Joe Mixon are not going to halfass it to move up a couple draft spots.

I doubt Tyler Boyd wants to hear that stuff right about now either.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:17 PM)Synric Wrote: That was a fun game to watch. Would I like them to get a better draft pick, move on from Marvin sure, get to the playoffs, win in the play offs, win a super bowl etc. So forth...

I will still enjoy watching every game every Sunday because I love the sport.

I've seen a LOT of entertaining (and meaningless) football over the last 25 years. I've yet to see a playoff win and I want to see a SB before I die. 

Nevermind me though, I'm just well beyond jaded with this football team.

Just sick of seeing losing football, only to console myself with late season wins that mean zilch.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Anyway, GO PATS!

Reply/Quote
I just hope Boyd is okay.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We can talk about Marvin or draft position all we want, but these guys want to win the game.

Players like Joe Mixon are not going to halfass it to move up a couple draft spots.

I doubt Tyler Boyd wants to hear that stuff right about now either.

This ^^^

Plus, I didn't know we were allowed to throw parades for the team.

I say we do it!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We can talk about Marvin or draft position all we want, but these guys want to win the game.

And some of them got injured doing it.

If you don't care then don't watch, but no fan should get all pissy when we win.
Reply/Quote
Good win. Glad to see us pull it off and see the defense play a good game.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've seen a LOT of entertaining (and meaningless) football over the last 25 years. I've yet to see a playoff win and I want to see a SB before I die. 

Nevermind me though, I'm just well beyond jaded with this football team.

Just sick of seeing losing football, only to console myself with late season wins that mean zilch.

If it makes you made to watch them win then why watch?

Wre you really that desperate to celebrate a loss?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And some of them got injured doing it.

If you don't care then don't watch, but no fan should get all pissy when we win.

But that's the entire reason I drink those victory beers!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This ^^^

Plus, I didn't know we were allowed to throw parades for the team.

I say we do it!

Eh, maybe we should. Beating a 3-10 team in a meaningless December kinda is cause for celebration for this team. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F3flv...lt.jpg&f=1]
Reply/Quote