Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(12-26-2021, 06:03 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Y'all think ol Wink's regretting his comment yet?

Completely forgot about that. Now I’m happy he wasn’t taken out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:00 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Reread what you said.

And? You can throw it while avoiding hits and not holding onto it for ages.

Brees would throw it 600+ times with <30 sacks. Just get it out quick and use passes to substitute for runs.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Zac wanted 500 yards, and Burrow wanted it too

Burrow was also playing extremely well and his pocket presence was god like today

Im ok with what Zac did
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And yes part of today was c*****g on Wink Martindale.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:06 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I think the throwing was about the franchise record.  

Has to be.  It makes no sense to me to prioritize that over health.  

Maybe something to do with the Pro Bowl snub as well?

Again, the Baltimore staff publicly said they weren't concerned with stopping Joe Burrow and could cover our offense 1 on 1.  They made absolutely sure to make them eat those words.
Reply/Quote
Joe beat Boomers single game record and Boomer became a grandpa today so all is good in Bengaldom!  Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:05 PM)Housh Wrote: If anyone thinks the MVP should go to anyone but Burrow you are drunk

What if you are drunk and you also think Burrow should be MVP?  Asking for me.
Reply/Quote
Yay to the Bills for beating Patriots. I DO NOT WANT A BELICHICK-BRADY SUPER BOWL!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:06 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That’s not even close to an accurate assessment

Yea it is, we got guys who wanna destroy division rivals and not just squeak out a win after running the ball and playing prevent defense for a quarter.

Hell I'm upset we didn't score on the last drive.
Reply/Quote
So did Higgins get his 1000 today?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: And yes part of today was c*****g on Wink Martindale.

What did wink say?
Reply/Quote
Burrow 2-0 vs Baltimore this year. 941 yards. 7 TD’s, 1 INT lmao
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So did Higgins get his 1000 today?

Yes.

Reply/Quote
Martindale wasn’t completely wrong
Chase wasn’t even the best WR on his own team today!
Reply/Quote
Well Burrow owns the AFC North now. It'll all come down to how the Steelers, Ravens, and Browns deal with their inferiority this off-season.
Reply/Quote
**** Baltimore. Time to take
On the chiefs and sleep in the browns game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: Y'all think ol Wink's regretting his comment yet?

Wasn’t he a game show host, lol
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:08 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: What did wink say?

I Second this?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:08 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: What did wink say?

They could cover our recievers, namely Chase, one on one and he didn't think Burrow was HOF material, or something along those lines.
Reply/Quote
I'm glad that is over. Burrow was taking some unneeded hits. 41 to 21. GREAT WIN. Now go Chiefs over Steelers. Bengals still have to beat either Chiefs or Browns, they can't finish 0-2. Glad Burrow and Bengals walk off healthy. Bengals should win AFC NORTH, but it may come down to winning at Cleveland and avoiding being swept by Browns. GREAT WIN TODAY....Browns and Ravens lost, now for Steelers to lose to Chiefs. ...WIN THE AFC NORTH, but also WIN IN THE PLAY-OFFS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote