Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(12-26-2021, 05:54 PM)Housh Wrote: That can happen on a run to Mixon up the middle tho

Ill take my smart QB in any situation honestly

Hes done now so lets all calm down

No it can't happen on a handoff. Tell me the last time you've seen a quarterback go down when he hands the ball off. Listen to what you're saying. Zach Taylor is a moron for letting this guy sold the ball and taking those hits.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Okay, so far so good. We still want the Chiefs to beat the Stealers so next week we are in a clinch scenario if we win.

You sure?  Steelers win keeps us in play for first round bye.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One thing we can all agree now is that, regardless what we do going forward, we can smell VICTORY.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I really hate that stupid celebration every defense does with every turnover. If it’s a game sealing pick or a defensive TD, fine. Otherwise just go to the sideline. Just looks stupid to run all the way down the field for every turnover

I agree, it’s getting old.
Reply/Quote
Burrow still out there 41 to 21 with 2 minutes. What would really ruin this win would be a late game injury to Burrow. Still have to win some games after this one, either Chiefs or at Browns. Plus need Burrow healthy if in Play-Offs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:01 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: He should not be in the game.  That is the beef.  This game is over.  Put Perine in. Only bad things can happen with Mixon in there. 

It wasn’t the beef two-three series ago when people were complaining about runs. That’s what I was referring to
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 27 to 500. Mixon with another sub par outing though.

Thank god Mixon had a sub par outing, with this Ravens secondary we would be stupid not to exploit that instead of forcing runs.
Reply/Quote
Burrow ain't coming out damn it!

Reply/Quote
Stop making awesome throws!
Reply/Quote
Comon we need 500. Make teams scared of us for once.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ok Burrow you are a god, please sit
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:01 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We win? Against KC, are you dreaming?

No dreaming. If the Bengals play well, they'll win.
Reply/Quote
Y'all think ol Wink's regretting his comment yet?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bearcats trying to get style points here!
Reply/Quote
Burrow now owns the Bengals single game passing record

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:01 PM)higgy100 Wrote: No it can't happen on a handoff. Tell me the last time you've seen a quarterback go down when he hands the ball off. Listen to what you're saying. Zach Taylor is a moron for letting this guy sold the ball and taking those hits.

Like hell it can't.

Fumbled snaps happen all the time, and guys get hurt somethimes when it happens.

What a play!
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor putting a flaming bag of poop on Harbaugh's porch?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
…they wanted the record.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:02 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I agree, it’s getting old.

The players seem to enjoy it.... I guess they all can thank Chad for forcing the NFL (no fun league) to compromise.
Reply/Quote
This is absolutely a big old go **** your self to Wink Martindale.

Reply/Quote