Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(12-31-2017, 09:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Marvin should have to take an Uber back to the airport. Fire him the minute the game is over.

Question...does the team pay for it or does he? UBER wants to know.

Get his ass outta here

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I love seeing Kirkpatrick get pushed around like a little *****.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
This is basically a joke at this point. One wonders who the new coach will be but really EVERY SINGLE COACH needs to go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fire the ENTIRE Cincinnati coaching staff. This is a team failure.
Reply/Quote
Ha, Dre gets planted again
Reply/Quote
Juju proved today (for those still in denial) you don’t need an elite qb if you’re an elite wideout.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
To be fair the refs did march them down the field with some horrible calls, and a shit ton of holds not called. The NFL is rigged, and this team, owner coaches, and QB will never be good enough to overcome it!
Reply/Quote
Well I have turned the game off.. Probably my last game as a Bengals fan.. IF Paul G , Marvin Lewis are on this team next year -bye bye another fan
Reply/Quote
How sad....You KNOW they are going to run to eat clock and you STILL can't stop it!
Reply/Quote
its all Ravens now ... Dre is a ghost.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:33 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Him and Marcus Gilbert made money jokes about his payday coming. So, this game is just a stat filler for his contract negotiations.

Don't blame Dunlap a bit. Nor Atkins or anybody else who wants out of this crapfest. Might be worth waiting to see what changes are coming.
Reply/Quote
Entire team has now given up. Down by only 3
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:34 PM)Synric Wrote: If anyone has noticed thr play calling in the second half has gone to crap.

Fouts was right (shivers). The last few drives have been extremely conservative.

Reply/Quote
YEY! WE'RE NOT GOING TO BE 1 AND DONE THIS YEAR AGAIN!  That technically happened in the first game of the season, but let's not split hairs here..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:35 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Well I have turned the game off.. Probably my last game as a Bengals fan.. IF Paul G , Marvin Lewis are on this team next year -bye bye another fan

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Stay and suffer equally! Smirk
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Halftime Houdinis.....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:35 PM)snowy Wrote: Don't blame Dunlap a bit. Nor Atkins or anybody else who wants out of this crapfest. Might be worth waiting to see what changes are coming.

As an NFL player, chase it. You only get one life, and one young one as a pro. I’d pay Dunlap, even if he is checked out.

Reply/Quote
How’d these bums ever win 6?
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:34 PM)bengalrick Wrote: LOL, Dre got drilled

Nobody tries to avoid contact more than Dre
Reply/Quote
How does Rey keep getting hurt overpersuing the play? Maybe it’s when he has to turn real fast after he realizes he’s completely taken himself out of the play.
Reply/Quote