Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(12-31-2017, 10:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: Can't even lose when we're supposed to. Just cost ourselves at least 2-3 draft spots.

I'm OK with it. I think we have some nice young pieces right now, and can build around them. 

More than anything, I just want coaching changes.
Reply/Quote
7-9 with that team was miraculous!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:06 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: the Bengals played two of their best games of the year at the end.

Ride that momentum with a new HC back into the playoffs next year. The good news is a lot of rookies got significant experience this season.
Reply/Quote
Fire everybody and start fr...Oh crap! look around the NFL. No QB's and stupid coaches. The league is going downhill fast. But What the heck the Bengals won and eliminated the Ratbirds. Now it's go New England for me, Great QB and smart coaches. I am still not sure we've seen the last of Marvin (who was not very giggly and clappy today.) but I sure hope so.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: Can't even lose when we're supposed to. Just cost ourselves at least 2-3 draft spots.

We went from 9 to 12 and honestly I am fine with that if it means knocking the Ravens out of the playoffs. 

Mainly cause I don't wanna pick #9 overall again, its cursed.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:06 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Well, when Baltimore went ahead and then the Bengals went three-and-out (with Andy getting sacked), I turned the game off, thinking it was another fourth quarter collapse.

Something told me to turn it back on, though. That last drive by Andy was the drive of the year! And the sack by Carlos more or less iced it. But yeah, there still needs to be changes and it's good that the Bengals played two of their best games of the year at the end.

Same here..I went out in the garage and figured it was over..Got back in about 3 -4 plays before the immaculate reception.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:07 PM)thillan Wrote:  we have some nice young pieces right now

This is what I got when I googled "nice young pieces"

[Image: Ivanka%2B2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, I scared the hell out of our cat. The wife yelled "What on earth is going on in there?"   Hilarious

Hahahaha! Our animals always freak. My parents scream with us and my Wife looks at us like we are strange.

Weirdly enough my Sister got into it too. She said it was crazy.

We all expected it to be a turn over or something similar to the way they ended the game. Never would’ve guessed that.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Bills fans be like

Reply/Quote
That was awesome. Spoil the Ravens playoff hopes and give a W for Marvin on his way out
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:24 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote:

Bills fans be like
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting. I got a big kick out of that. Happy New Year!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:24 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote:

Bills fans be like

That was so great. Thanks for sharing that. Cheered me up a lot.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Bills fans be like

Nice! I have a lot of Bills friends up here. Knowing our team like I do, I waited another 45 seconds before getting totally crazy for them!
Reply/Quote

Bills fans be like

The Bengals bring so much joy to the world  :andy:

Glad for them they broke the streak.  They won't get past Jax, but good for them.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Thanks for that
Reply/Quote
Great stuff.
Reply/Quote
That whole Bills reaction video was me when we wen't up on Pittsburgh in the playoff game in the final minutes. Only to have it all slip away. I'm glad those people didn't experience a similar fate at the hands of the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 07:49 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: And as a backup!

red zone only!!!
Reply/Quote
Thank you.
**Forgot to reply last night

(12-31-2017, 07:59 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/7nakmm/game_thread_cincinnati_bengals_69_baltimore/
Reply/Quote