Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bills @ Bengals***
(01-03-2023, 01:27 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pretty sure twitter is overflowing with people blaming this on the vaccine, and I can't even believe that's still a thing.

Lol there’s that, and there’s people flipping out over non harmful stuff like people asking what happens to the standings?

A shit show
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can we ban this guy, already? This is over the line.

I'm drawing a parallel to try to drive a point home to you.

The obvious answer is that you wouldn't want someone to do that to you. So it's fair to give Tee the same courtesy that you'd want from me in this hypothetical situation.

Someone processing trauma shouldn't be fodder for your curiosity.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:30 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'm drawing a parallel to try to drive a point home to you.

The obvious answer is that you wouldn't want someone to do that to you. So it's fair to give Tee the same courtesy that you'd want from me in this hypothetical situation.

He’s outraged!
Reply/Quote
ESPN is blaming you the fan! These players do this for your entertainment! Lol! You demand they put their lives at risk ya know.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:27 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pretty sure twitter is overflowing with people blaming this on the vaccine, and I can't even believe that's still a thing.

OMG I never thought of that angle....
You know its coming
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:30 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lol there’s that, and there’s people flipping out over non harmful stuff like people asking what happens to the standings?

A shit show

Well, can't blame people for being curious about that.  This is some unprecedented stuff, for sure and it happening in prime-time really dialed the attention and emotion up to 11.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:32 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: OMG I never thought of that angle....
You know its coming

It’s too early to say it was the vaccine.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:06 AM)Housh Wrote: This is the worst part to me.

Hes not gonna wake up the same person. Football took one today

Let's just hope he does wake up. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:30 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Someone processing trauma shouldn't be fodder for your curiosity.

And yet here we are spending hours getting updates and info and speculating over how Hamlin is processing the trauma of possibly being killed on live television and what tubes are being inserted where.  

If I weren't curious about this I'd go to bed.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:30 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'm drawing a parallel to try to drive a point home to you.

If Tee or his mom have any problem with the multiple different reporters who made updates on him I’m sure they will take it up with them.

But I’m glad you felt like gate keeping on what should or shouldn’t be put out there. It’s exactly what this thread needed.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:35 AM)Nately120 Wrote: And yet here we are spending hours getting updates and info and speculating over how Hamlin is processing the trauma of possibly being killed on live television and what tubes are being inserted where.  

If I weren't curious about this I'd go to bed.

No we're not. We're wondering whether or not he's going to be alive at all. Again, you keep trying to equivocate these things when they're intuitively not the same.

I can't help you.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If Tee or his mom have any problem with the multiple different reporters who made updates on him I’m sure they will take it up with them.

But I’m glad you felt like gate keeping on what should or shouldn’t be put out there. It’s exactly what this thread needed.

Like how you gatekeeping someone showing their disgust about it all? 

Go back to your soap operas man. Shut up talking to me.
Reply/Quote
Eric Deters is reporting that Damar Hamlin passed away. He claims to have two sources in University medical.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:38 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I can't help you.

Well we can agree on that.
Reply/Quote
You know its coming

You haven't been to THAT part of Twitter at all post 2020? 

Bless your heart.
Reply/Quote
You know its coming

It's already happening, but I'm mostly seeing it in the comments section of more anti-vax leaning celebs who simply posted about Hamlin and the situation.  Comments sections are always the craziest parts of the universe. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:39 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Eric Deters is reporting that Damar Hamlin passed away. He claims to have two sources in University medical.

Not sure I’d consider him a reliable source.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: It's already happening, but I'm mostly seeing it in the comments section of more anti-vax leaning celebs who simply posted about Hamlin and the situation.  Comments sections are always the craziest parts of the universe. 

I just got done wasting part of my life reading Twitter. Mostly pretty tame right now. As to Vaxx stuff, I saw about the same number (only a few) tweets blaming the vaxx as those raging that people would tweet and blame the vaxx - both of these can go away as both are just spam trolls at a time when unity and prayers is what is called for. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:39 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Eric Deters is reporting that Damar Hamlin passed away. He claims to have two sources in University medical.

Why would he tweet such a thing?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:52 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why would he tweet such a thing?

To get attention. Even if true it is not for him to announce it. 
Reply/Quote