Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2021, 05:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Browns are totally going to win a playoff game before us...

It's the only thing left to make the Bengals that primordial soup, or actually, the stuff that's under the primordial soup, to make the Bengals the absolute, undisputed worst piece of shit, worthless, sucky, crappy, bottom of the barrel team in the NFL. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:53 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: AJ is going to end his Bengals career with zero stats today.

Snaps played and number of targets are both stats...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Any word on tee higgins?

He retired.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:53 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Dwayne Haskins is available...

To give Burrow stripper-covid?  No thanks.
Reply/Quote
You know I had no delusions we had a chance at winning this game. But being that we know Mike isn't firing our Head Douche I was hoping for some signs, some reasons, anything resembling a real NFL team in this game to prove me wrong that the Steelers and Texans wins weren't just fools gold.

But I was proven correct, those wins were an illusion.

I don't know if I can take another season of the ZAC show ?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:57 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He retired.  Ninja

I think he split for a skyline curbside pickup
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You know I had no delusions we had a chance at winning this game. But being that we know Mike isn't firing our Head Douche I was hoping for some signs, some reasons, anything resembling a real NFL team in this game to prove me wrong that the Steelers and Texans wins weren't just fools gold.

After this I think Zac is toast.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You know I had no delusions we had a chance at winning this game. But being that we know Mike isn't firing our Head Douche I was hoping for some signs, some reasons, anything resembling a real NFL team in this game to prove me wrong that the Steelers and Texans wins weren't just fools gold.

I’ll probably watch next season of The Zac Show, but I know it’ll just be the same as seasons 1 and 2. Most shows get cancelled by now.
Reply/Quote
it is all over but the pink slips

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Thanks for the memories AJ. Shame it ended with a whimper.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 06:00 PM)pally Wrote: it is all over but the pink slips

They better fall like confetti.
Reply/Quote

I honestly don’t know what else they need to see. He had to trade away one of our best players because his coaches suck, he got our young franchise QB hurt, he’s 2-10 in the division, and has won 6 games in 2 years. Enough is enough. Cut your losses and bring in someone else.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If we want a troublemaker give me Winston. At least he can put up huge numbers.

Man if you think Lou sucks now, just add in a QB who threw 30 INTs and fumbled the ball 12 times in one season.
Reply/Quote
Best wishes to the good people on this board. Hope you guys draft and sign a few Olinemen and give Burrow a chance to grow.

Harbaugh wanted to get Clark the interception he earned and coach the same way all the time. He doesn't care about Murdoch's feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:58 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: After this I think Zac is toast.

I hope you're right, oh my I do !
Reply/Quote
Is ZT fired yet?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:56 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I don't know whether to think teh Ravens REALLY beat us this bad or whether we intentionally, but inconspicuously threw this game (not that we would have won had we not)

The idea that the Bengals have lost on purpose in the past 30 years seems spurious at best. 
Reply/Quote
It's over. Thank Jesus

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Drew Sample leads team in receptions today
Reply/Quote
Dalton is playing his heart out down here
Reply/Quote