Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Should have kept it on the ground.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As incredibly disappointing and frustrating as the playoff failures have been, it still stinks that we won't be playing next week for the 1st time in 6 years. 
Reply/Quote
k. huber get paid half gamecheck cuz only punt in 2nd half
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yet another game of 2nd half awesomeness by the Bengals and ML. smh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Oh look, another punt. Huber is our second half hero again
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's not meaningless.

Draft order hinges on the outcome

Home winning % hinges on the outcome

Whether Baltimore has a winning season hinges on the outcome

Did I say draft order hinges on the outcome?

The draft can serk my nerts.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:17 PM)bjf123 Wrote: 69, but none in the last four games, including today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And 58 in the 4th.

Reply/Quote
Would I sound like I'm complaining if I said tthis game has gotten boring
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The whole nonsense of slowing the offense down and trying to grind the clock actually wrecks the offense by disrupting its timing. Also when you have an OL as poor as ours you have to keep the tempo up and stay aggressive to move the ball at all - as we've seen all season where every time Marvin tries to run the clock it fails.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:20 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Oh look, another punt. Huber is our second half hero again

You know your offense sucks when the punter is taking oxygen.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:20 PM)bjf123 Wrote: And 58 in the 4th.

Didn't the announcers say last week, that the Bengals are the lowest scoring 4th quarter team in the league this year?
Reply/Quote
Vigil knows how to tackle
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: As incredibly disappointing and frustrating as the playoff failures have been, it still stinks that we won't be playing next week for the 1st time in 6 years. 

Most of us would agree with that. But some on here????
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:57 PM)kevin Wrote: You've been talking that trash all game.  You are also upset not more negatives on the board today. 

lol I just prepare for the worst I hope we win but at the same time would our draft position drop ?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Go Ravens.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:20 PM)Irfaulk34 Wrote: The draft can serk my nerts.

Hilarious

Funny thought.  f there were a poster with the user name "The Draft", you just propositioned them!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: The whole nonsense of slowing the offense down and trying to grind the clock actually wrecks the offense by disrupting its timing. Also when you have an OL as poor as ours you have to keep the tempo up and stay aggressive to move the ball at all - as we've seen all season where every time Marvin tries to run the clock it fails.

True true. Its 2017 and nobody told Marvin. He's under the impression this is the 1970's NFL. Its ok to score nowadays. No lead is safe
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The draft can serk my nerts.

Right? I mean who cares if we end up missing on an elite player because we were picking one pick later because we won a meaningless game.
Reply/Quote
And the Rats get closer. Really we should have been hanging 40 on them by now.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: As incredibly disappointing and frustrating as the playoff failures have been, it still stinks that we won't be playing next week for the 1st time in 6 years. 

No doubt.
Reply/Quote