Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(01-07-2024, 05:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: AJ is like, I’m fine in the bench.

Welcome back to bengals with no offensive line
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: AJ is like, I’m fine in the bench.

Yeah that sack was naff - he had 4 seconds to read and get rid of it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jags/Titans
https://streameast.app/nfl/tennessee-titans-jacksonville-jaguars/23402912

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:27 PM)Whacked Wrote: Random

Will get flack for this but I’m higher on Irwin than Charlie and Andrei

Dude gets open, has good hands and comes thru for us when his # is called.

Yoshi seems like a legit redzone guy at least so long as he holds onto the ball.

Don't trust any of them to be the #2 WR next season.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Looks like Volson, Jonah, and 3 backup OL out there now.

So 5 back up O linemen in the game?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:28 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: It would be great but they are probably thinking ahead to the future. Sit him and keep him healthy. Even vs back ups it would be hard to get 2 sacks
I think they are playing it smart and making sure he stays healthy

Watt got two sacks in the second half of Pitts game yesterday, and against backups. Of course, he did get injured, so I see your point. But Hendrickson is that close to the sacks title, and he would have all off-season to rest up.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:07 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yoshi going to have a 4 drops/4 TDs game?

He’s like one of those guy who has a .203 batting average with 43 HRs

Yoshi Schwarber

Only the first one was a drop. The others were the DB jarring it loose before he could secure it. Those are not drops. 
Reply/Quote
Damn I was really hoping Burrow would get the Ritz deal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
hate to see that
Reply/Quote
Think ADG just killed a guy. Wasn't flagged, but wouldn't be shocked to see he gets fined as it really wasn't necessary.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The chart about five different QBs is proof that they really screwed up with Watson. They won’t be able to keep the actual heart of the team together. And the fifth is only because they are resting starters.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:29 PM)Nepa Wrote: Watt got two sacks in the second half of Pitts game yesterday, and against backups. Of course, he did get injured, so I see your point. But Hendrickson is that close to the sacks title, and he would have all off-season to rest up.

But he can’t just rest up if he tears an ACL or something. I just think that if he only needed one or a half maybe they play him. Not worth the risk
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yoshi seems like a legit redzone guy at least so long as he holds onto the ball.

Don't trust any of them to be the #2 WR next season.

Same. Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Think ADG just killed a guy. Wasn't flagged, but wouldn't be shocked to see he gets fined as it really wasn't necessary.

All he has to say is he’s just playing hard nosed Stiller football. Head on a swivel and stuff.

Reply/Quote
Jags went for it on 4th and goal at the 1 and got stopped.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Think ADG just killed a guy. Wasn't flagged, but wouldn't be shocked to see he gets fined as it really wasn't necessary.

My thoughts exactly. Guy was already going down and while it wasn’t late it also wasn’t necessary.
Reply/Quote
Jags should have kicked the fg.

Reply/Quote
DB’s missed the ball
Reply/Quote
Turner sucks

Reply/Quote
Wouldn't be our D without at least one TERRIBLE coverage blow for a TD...
Reply/Quote