Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
So much for Hendrickson getting the sack title.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:16 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I remember Dalton getting a 0.0 QB rating in one game

Never happened
Reply/Quote
Jags TD to start the 4th. 28-20.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 2.0 I believe.

Yea, your correct, 2.0
Reply/Quote
There were 5 QB’s with a 0.0 rating in an nfl game in history
Reply/Quote
Jags coming back?

Reply/Quote
Mixon had 6 carries for 80 yards (13.3ypc) before he hit his $350k incentive and 8 carries for 31 yards (3.9ypc) after.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:21 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: There were 5 QB’s with a 0.0 rating in an nfl game in history

Were any of them named Akili
Reply/Quote
I don't get us bailing on letting Trey gun for the sack title.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Need Jacksonville to come back and win. Otherwise, Steelers in. (And Bengals end up with later draft pick on top of that.)
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: I don't get us bailing on letting Trey gun for the sack title.

Against like a 3rd or 4th string LT, no less.

Reply/Quote
Jags intercept and take back to Ten 28.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:22 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Were any of them named Akili

Nope
Reply/Quote
As Bengal Fans well know. When Houston hosts a Play-Off Game, they close the Dome, and it is LOUD. The Houston Fans and all the Sound Effects. Just like 2011 and 2012 Bengals, Browns won't be able to hear their play calls on offense. I like Ohio State Stroud in that one, and he should be NFL Rookie of The Year all the way.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I have to laugh at some of this commentary:

Lou is going to be highly sought after? When he helmed the worst defense in the league?

The Browns have a bright offseason? They're 12 million OVER already with lots of unsigned players.
Reply/Quote
Looks like Volson, Jonah, and 3 backup OL out there now.

Reply/Quote
Random

Will get flack for this but I’m higher on Irwin than Charlie and Andrei

Dude gets open, has good hands and comes thru for us when his # is called.
Reply/Quote
AJ is like, I’m fine in the bench.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: I have to laugh at some of this commentary:

Lou is going to be highly sought after? When he helmed the worst defense in the league?

The Browns have a bright offseason? They're 12 million OVER already with lots of unsigned players.

I cannot imagine how a front office could think they could sell Lou as a head coach with the Bengals poor defense this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 05:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Against like a 3rd or 4th string LT, no less.

It would be great but they are probably thinking ahead to the future. Sit him and keep him healthy. Even vs back ups it would be hard to get 2 sacks
I think they are playing it smart and making sure he stays healthy
Reply/Quote