Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(01-07-2024, 03:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Half sack is back on the board.
He had him. Just because someone else shows up, doesn’t mean it should automatically be split.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jags are imploding currently those towel waving dickheads are in.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He had him. Just because someone else shows up, doesn’t mean it should automatically be split.

can a sack be divided more than 2 ways? What if it takes 3 people to take allen down? lol
Reply/Quote
If the Jags or Bills lose, are the Steelers in the playoffs?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:26 PM)kevin Wrote: Good, somebody else cares about this game. Not on here just to be on here.  Yes, JOEY MIX....GO BENGALS

Are you playing the role of Principal today, Kevster?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:30 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: If the Jags or Bills lose, are the Steelers in the playoffs?

Jags lose and PIT is in
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:30 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: If the Jags or Bills lose, are the Steelers in the playoffs?

I believe so.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:30 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Jags lose and PIT is in

What if jags win, but bills lose tonight. Thought I saw they get in if either team loses
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He had him. Just because someone else shows up, doesn’t mean it should automatically be split.

It was split because Hendrickson slid off him and onto the ground and Driskel was still standing. If he is standing, you are not, and both his arms are free, you didn't have him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

But he slipped off and Driskel was still up. .5 was being generous but he did leave him in position to be finished off.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:21 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: There the announcer said it. Mixon still has the speed power and vision. I don't know what more some people want.

He dances at the line too much and this isn’t obvious if you only watch Bengals games. With all the games they are starting to have on Saturdays and the added free time Iv had Iv watched a lot of football this season and none of the top backs dance excessively at the line

Jamyr Gibbs for example makes a move and GOES. Funny part is Gibbs could probably actually be good at the dancing shit Mixon does but he just doesn’t do it until he breaks the LOS. Mixon will often dance behind the LOS and get no gain when he could’ve at least gotten 2-3 yards

With all that said Mixon is STILL one of the best backs at getting hit and still getting yards.

If i were coach he’d still be my goal line back and I’d still split Carrie’s next year but Brown would get more
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:31 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: What if jags win, but bills lose tonight. Thought I saw they get in if either team loses

That's correct.

Mixon is a wild man today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
why can't we play backups every week I hate our lives
Reply/Quote
MIXON

Go Bengals
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Yep.

Reply/Quote
See what happens when the coaches stick with the run. Now let Chase Brown get some work.
Reply/Quote
Who doesn't love first quarter timeouts on offense?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: History, depth. History. 57 years.

The game itself has changed a lot over those 57 years.

I get the Precedent but Joe Burrow is entering his Prime over the coming years.

Zac may not be going anywhere.

So once Year 5 together passes then you will do a "Mike Drop Announcement" that there is No Way they could EVER win a 

Super Bowl together ?

Not me. I'm tuning in to see if they can make History.
Reply/Quote
Way to go JOE
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why can't we play backups every week I hate our lives

We do, that’s why we can’t win. Lol
Reply/Quote