Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Joe closing the season with a bang. Happy for him.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:37 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Nice white bodysuit!

I did a double take, when they showed her 
Reply/Quote
All we needed was to beat the Chiefs last week and we would have been in.

So ***** depressing
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The only bonus you get today is seeing Jake's gf.  

Lap keeps going on about it LOL

That’s almost kinda gross. Look Lap, but don’t comment.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yikes. I may need to up my Mixon TD prediction. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hubbard sighting.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Leggo Sammy!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The only bonus you get today is seeing Jake's gf.  

That's a bonus i'm willing to accept.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:38 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: All we needed was to beat the Chiefs last week and we would have been in.

So ***** depressing

I think Pittsburgh still had to lose one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:38 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: All we needed was to beat the Chiefs last week and we would have been in.

So ***** depressing

No we needed Steelers to lose one game and Houston to lose one game. We lost tie breakers against them
Reply/Quote
The Mixon stat-padding game for sure
Get Chase his 3 catches. I don’t care about Mixons stats
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:34 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Almost like Mixon needs 2 TDS to hit his incentive.

Get him his other score and sit him I want to see what Brown can do Mix won’t be here next season.

You know this how?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Would be nice to see Hendrickson in and sub Murphy for Hubbard.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: no, this is to make Mixon's stats look good enough so he is starter again for foreseeable future although he was below average again this year.

also he probably has bonus on line

I would assume Mixon will be back next season. Not sure what his dead cap hit is but he's a proven back and at this point we really haven't seen enough of Chase Brown. Get a 3rd back somewhere and run a committee next season.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:38 PM)kevin Wrote: MIXON Touchdown #2

GO BENGALS....BEAT BROWNS

and I hope Browns and Steelers if they make play-offs, both go ONE and DONE...I hate both teams

Tiger

Joe
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The only bonus you get today is seeing Jake's gf.  

Not able to watch today, need a pic or 2
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:40 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The Mixon stat-padding game for sure
Get Chase his 3 catches. I don’t care about Mixons stats

Personally I’d rather see JaMarr get some stat padding.

Reply/Quote
Next year Dax needs to take a step in coverage

I like him as a blitz guy and a tackle guy but his coverage needs to improve. An offseason of watching film and learning route concepts should help him
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Pittsburgh still had to lose one.

Yep. Couldn't match Pitt's record due to tiebreakers.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You know this how?

I don’t but I think most people would agree it’s time for a change regardless of how much we like him and he’s given the team.
Reply/Quote