Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(01-07-2024, 04:13 PM)kevin Wrote: If Browns play Texans, I would love to see The Ohio State QB beat them.  The very team Browns traded 3 years of #1 draft picks to for Watson, but Texans better off with Stroud and all these Top Picks.  I would Love that.

For now, Go Bengals and Clobber the Browns.

Tiger

Browns are making a run. Not sure how deep it will go but they are not gonna be an easy out. The Texans will/would get dismantled. 
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I can see that. Also I think Houston has a better chance of beating the Browns.

Yeah, much rather see the Browns having to play in Houston.

Steelers always seem to find a way to get in.  Time for BY to post his Steelers-reaching-out-of-the-grave meme.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: yoshi can't hold the ball, hold the ball Yale guy

Princeton
Reply/Quote
stupid screen pass to chase on 3rd down, can't convert, duh. doesn't even work against backups
Reply/Quote
Might as well go unless you just really wanna get Evan some work in
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: stupid screen pass to chase on 3rd down, can't convert, duh. doesn't even work against backups

At least we haven’t throw 10 screen passes today, like in other games
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: stupid screen pass to chase on 3rd down, can't convert, duh. doesn't even work against backups

Pretty sure they were just trying to get Chase to 100 catches before halftime so he can change in the locker room for the second half.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yoshi putting a lot of balls on the ground.

That was a hit, but it seemed like he had time to secure it. 
Reply/Quote

What are you talking about?

They sent a zero blitz and Chase had 1 tackle to break and he would’ve had at LEAST 20 yards.

Jake didn’t have time to wait for shit else
-Housh
Reply/Quote
S'up fellas...joining late...had to make sure I had the right game. NICE!!!

Boys seem like they got it okay...for now.

End the season with a BANG!

,,,not a whimper.

WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:15 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: According to Pro Football Reference Boyd had 5 drops so far this season.  Now another today puts him at 6 which is a career high for him.  He had 5 his first two seasons, 2 his 3rd, 0 his 4th, and 3 last year..

It looks like "Dalton to Boyd" will be his best catch ever for the franchise - unless I am forgetting something.

Reply/Quote
I dont know why I read stroud had 5000 yards passing, he has "only" 4100 lol. But yeah he'll be one of the better QBs the Browns D will have to face.
Reply/Quote

Great call - trying to get him his 100 catches. Otherwise why play him?
Zac should have done this earlier in the game.

I agree that it was stupid to run that play every week over the first 16 games when it never worked!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:18 PM)Housh Wrote: What are you talking about?

They sent a zero blitz and Chase had 1 tackle to break and he would’ve had at LEAST 20 yards.

Jake didn’t have time to wait for shit else

What am I talking about? I'm talking about the 10 screen passes we give to Chase a game that go for 3 yard gains. 3rd and 8 and a screen pass. You can have a point on zero blitz but you're oblivious if you think our screen passes to Chase work lol.

Did chase break the tackle? Nope, so it didn't work lol. They do need him to break a tackle, they treat those screens as runs anyway.

It is funny we take our super fast player on screen plays with typically poor blocking schemes and he only gets 3. Like they can't scheme the fastest player on the team open.

If Mixon broke a tackle he'd have 20 yard rushes too on the norm lol, but he usually doesn't Sad

Someone posted that chart that showed we are one of the least successful teams in having WR separation, we can't get one of the fastest players in the league open!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24....Browns 0

I LOVE IT

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bet if the browns put in their 1st string offense and defense after half time, we would lose.
Reply/Quote
Lawrence just threw another pick. Jags were in Titans territory too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We tackle like girls, really
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:14 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Oh to play against Driskel every week...

Longest drive has been 4 plays. Bengals offense should have been feasting. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
should have stopped him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote