Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
This game is all about getting Chase to 100, getting Mixon to 1,000 + his incentives, and trying to get Hendrickson 2 sacks.
Reply/Quote
Yeah that was on Jake
I think they wanted to get Chase 100 first. Now I would bench him if I were Zac.
No need to get him hurt

Hopefully big half from Trey
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:26 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: It wasn't a screen. You cannot tell the diffetence.  

Yoshi did not go to Yale. 

Nor was that a drop. 

After thise three posts, maybe you should watch (& learn) more & talk less.

Big time REP Ike!!
Reply/Quote
Derrick Henry's carrying Pitt to the playoffs. 12 carries 139 yards.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:45 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: This game is all about getting Chase to 100, getting Mixon to 1,000 + his incentives, and trying to get Hendrickson 2 sacks.

Honestly I think it's about us winning. We'll see but Mixon and Chase should go to the Bench and let the young guys get some work.
Reply/Quote
If we want Trey to get his sacks they have to consider moving him around on the line - the Stains are doubling him every play now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That’s twice we didn’t field the punt inside the 10 and we paid th price.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:49 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Derrick Henry's carrying Pitt to the playoffs. 12 carries 139 yards.

Playing a five win team to get to the playoffs and they choke it away.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:16 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Browns are making a run. Not sure how deep it will go but they are not gonna be an easy out. The Texans will/would get dismantled. 

Browns will have to play on the road, They won no Division.  If Browns go into that loud Houston stadium, Ohio State Stroud and all those #1 draft picks Browns traded Houston will win.  If Browns have to play at Houston, that is a Browns loss.  Ohio State Stroud will beat them. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: If we want Trey to get his sacks they have to consider moving him around on the line - the Stains are doubling him every play now.

I would say they are just being assholes but why wouldn’t you be doubling the league leader in sacks coming into the week
-Housh
Reply/Quote
28-13 Ten. Jags fans are gonna run Pederson and Press Taylor out of town
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
What a break
Reply/Quote
Browns getting jumpy again
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:51 PM)Housh Wrote: I would say they are just being assholes but why wouldn’t you be doubling the league leader in sacks coming into the week

They should give him two free ones. They can’t want Twatt to be the sack leader either.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Mixon trying to bring his average down
Reply/Quote
mixon with a 100 yard game, whew, looks good. Unfortunately probably his 3rd in 7 years or something. lol
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Playing a five win team to get to the playoffs and they choke it away.

If I'm not mistaken the Jags have had issues playing the Titans. It's like their kyptonite.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:52 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: 28-13 Ten. Jags fans are gonna run Pederson and Press Taylor out of town

and maybe even T Law. just a crumbling man, similar to that chargers QB
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:54 PM)Bengalion Wrote: If I'm not mistaken the Jags have had issues playing the Titans. It's like their kyptonite.

You mean like us playing the th browns
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 04:54 PM)Bengalion Wrote: If I'm not mistaken the Jags have had issues playing the Titans. It's like their kyptonite.

Well it’s official now.

Reply/Quote