Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
I am not happy with the performance today. I decent offense by ravens and we lose
Reply/Quote
I cant be the only one who noticed the extra energy on pulling balls out. Must be a defensive strategy. Every gooootttdamn play

Reply/Quote
Did the refs not see that push off? Did they waste all their eyesight trying to see that hold on Adenjii?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: 4th and 1, pass.

1st and 20, run.

Makes sense.

You forgot the third and less than a yard and they threw deep when kappa got hurt.
Reply/Quote
D needs to take O behind the woodshed after this game

Reply/Quote
Lesson learned: this team is good enough to beat Baltimore and the refs in the same game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol.....this defense........gets burnt bad and then has to rely on a strip for a turnover. I guess a turnover is a turnover is a turnover
Reply/Quote
Nice strip!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:14 PM)TheFan Wrote: Not sure you understand how scoring works...? 

Both TDs were set up by defensive TOs inside Ravens territory. They didn’t generate drives.
Reply/Quote
If you’re just going to run, take Burrow out.
Reply/Quote
Why the **** is Burrow still in there?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Never have I seen a more obvious push off, yet no flag on it.

Refs need to be accountable for their stupid no calls too... But noo
Reply/Quote
I actually think Scharping looks ok

And Adeniji is playing well in pass pro
Reply/Quote
O line a question mark going into playoffs. Williams, Volson and Karras absolutely have to play good next week.

Adeniji and Carmen simply have to not historically suck. Defense and Burrow can win us that game as long as Adeniji and Carmen dont have historically bad games
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Was that Logan Wilson in on offense??????
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:15 PM)jeremydc Wrote: I cant be the only one who noticed the extra energy on pulling balls out. Must be a defensive strategy. Every gooootttdamn play

The elite defenses always fight for the ball until the runner is down. That’s outstanding technique coached by Lou Anarumo.
Reply/Quote
DB’s not looking for the ball, how many times today has that happened
Reply/Quote
Any news on Cappa? Looked like a season ender to me. Not what we needed. Line suddenly going to look a lot more like the one last year.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:16 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol.....this defense........gets burnt bad and then has to rely on a strip for a turnover.  I guess a turnover is a turnover is a turnover

Well also the fact that the guy pushed off obviously and it wasnt called. This crew needs to be banished to the California Penal League!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:16 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol.....this defense........gets burnt bad and then has to rely on a strip for a turnover.  I guess a turnover is a turnover is a turnover

STFU
Reply/Quote