Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
(09-19-2021, 04:22 PM)Tony Wrote: It's time to Bench Burrow...

Burrow looks like shit today but this doesn’t accomplish anything. What benefit do you think this brings? Cincinnati is not going to be a successful team this year. Let Burrow ride it out and figure his issues out unless there is some medical issue.
Reply/Quote
The D is playing great..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:23 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Accuracy has been shit

Reading defenses poorly

Statue in the pocket

Waits waaaaaaaaay too long to throw and takes too many sacks.

He threw 3 nice balls against MIN and none today.

This!
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:24 PM)Synric Wrote: This game had nothing to do with the offensive personnel... It had to do with the offensive game plan. Empty 5 wide sets work but not if you run them 70% of the offensive snaps.

What Zac Taylor and Brian Callahan did today was beyond stupid.

This is common sense. To some... I'd save my breath. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The D is playing great..

That, is one positive.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:24 PM)Housh Wrote: If you literally NEVER throw deep teams will sit on all these routes. Your coach should be studying patterns all game and have a good idea of what defensive formations are susceptible to throw deep on. The offense is executing poorly, but another problem is the coordinators are failing as well because they are calling the right types of plays. Its like there has to be no coaches QB communication. The Bears have been 3 deep all game, you cant tell me certain plays shouldnt work consistently.
Yep

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:24 PM)Housh Wrote: If you literally NEVER throw deep teams will sit on all these routes. Your coach should be studying patterns all game and have a good idea of what defensive formations are susceptible to throw deep on. The offense is executing poorly, but another problem is the coordinators are failing as well because they are calling the right types of plays. Its like there has to be no coaches QB communication. The Bears have been 3 deep all game, you cant tell me certain plays shouldnt work consistently.

ZT basically sucks. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:23 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Taylor has to be gone by midsession. His offense is straight garbage

And promote who to interim HC?  The whole staff are a bunch of wet farts mostly.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:22 PM)JumboTron Wrote: So is this when we all bail on Burrow and trash everything he does for the remainder of his time as a Bengal?

He should not be playing because he has not recovered from his injury
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:23 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Taylor has to be gone by midsession. His offense is straight garbage

It's tough to feel like he'll be coaching this team if/when they are good again.  
Reply/Quote
Did I hear that correct. We are 0-19 under Z. Taylor when trailing after 3 quarters?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just remember when discussing this later. We are all Bengals fans, that is why we are here punishing ourselves in the first place.

I am in self quarantine til next year and literally have nothing else to do. That is my excuse.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:24 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Burrow looks like shit today but this doesn’t accomplish anything. What benefit do you think this brings? Cincinnati is not going to be a successful team this year. Let Burrow ride it out and figure his issues out unless there is some medical issue.

Do I need to share the story of Ken Anderson and Turk Shoenert? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:23 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Taylor has to be gone by midsession. His offense is straight garbage

Never gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Packers may be making that phone call.
Reply/Quote
Comon joe you're still hanging on by a thread man, score quick. We need a damn spark. I thought we were going 17-0 this year! Sad
Reply/Quote
The legend of Joey Burrow coming to you in 3...2....1........
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The D is playing great..

Yeah... What a shame we can't orchestrate a decent game plan on offense. Not even a half time adjustment.
Reply/Quote
Bengals will be bottom 3 power rankings.. Get ready for the media shit storm. They are ruining Burrow etc. Etc..
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Did I hear that correct. We are 0-19 under Z. Taylor when trailing after 3 quarters?

Yes! I heard it earlier too. 0-20 after today. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote