Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Horrible defense but they are still in it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I want to see a lot more of Higgins in the 2nd half. If I’m Joe I’m not even looking Ross’ direction.

Might as well Ross is lost out there.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: aaaaaand here he goes again lmaoo

I guess everyone in the world outside a few heartbroken Dalton Gangers is wrong LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We hope he is special. 

He hasn't done shit thus far in the NFL. You are here ready to crown him as Football Jesus without earning it just makes you seem like a Jets fan with Mark the "Sanzchise".

Played 6 quarters in the league and already made throws and runs that Dalton never could.

You have to like being a contrarian or be a Dalton honk to not see this dude is awesome. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Literally put in a spot only AJ could come down with it. Some of you are ridiculous. It’s like you don’t even want to admit this kid is special. The Dalton Gang dies hard.

Agreed.  AJ jumped awkwardly for that.  Maybe he was of balance, I don't know but it was a great pass.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow is having a hell of a game he is the guy. Its up to Duke Tobin to build a championship team around him.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They need to replace Fred Johnson at halftime. He's killing us.

He looked awful. I hope they put price in. He at least looked solid last week
Reply/Quote
Put Price at RG and bring in a lead blocker into the backfield and we can wear their defense out.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: AJ’s deep routes do not look good. Contrary to belief there is technique to it and he honestly isn’t doing much of it right now. No variation in speed, no leveraging, nothing...he may be a trade candidate at the deadline, if he has any value left by then.

He looks really out of shape. A lot of huffing and puffing. From what I'm seeing, in particular to the last throw, he's extremely out of shape. That was fatigue. Fatigue will easily diminish technique. I'm still worried though. If he's doing this week 4-6 I'd be concerned. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
AJ looking rusty. Hopefully it is just rust and he hasn't lost a step. Burrow looks decent. Still some rook mistakes, but it's only his 2nd game. Our D is getting shredded. Doesn't matter if it's 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 22. They get it every time. We need to have a great 2nd half
Reply/Quote
Between the Steelers and Ravens, Burrow may end up like Greg Cook without some O-line help.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They need to replace Fred Johnson at halftime. He's killing us.

Yeah, he’s ass.

Reply/Quote
They can't have burrow throw 50 attempts. That's not the winning formula.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Damn, Lebron is playing both sides of this QB battle...

Oh, your post...yeah I'd bet my left nut Burrow will be great but lordy if he doesn't break Baker's rookie record I want ZT fired out of a canon AND fired...and then fired out of a canon again.

(09-17-2020, 11:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not crowning him anything. Just very impressed with his poise and composure while being surrounded by complete shit. Other than the spin into the sack he played a very good first half. Everyone outside of Bengals fans seems to be able to see it.

We need a solid OC. Zac can be HC, but he doesn't need to be OC. The kid is playing fine, considering.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Damn, Lebron is playing both sides of this QB battle...

Oh, your post...yeah I'd bet my left nut Burrow will be great but lordy if he doesn't break Baker's rookie record I want ZT fired out of a canon AND fired...and then fired out of a canon again.

Yeah, F Lebron. 

Hope Burrow becomes great, but there is only so much slurping I can handle while he isn't great yet.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I guess everyone in the world outside a few heartbroken Dalton Gangers is wrong LOL

what're u talking about? I only said that because u keep bringing up our old qb for no reason lol
Reply/Quote
I mean, I didn't have high expectations for this team this season, but I'm glad to see Burrow playing well. If we can shore up the O line, get a bit better on Defense, and I think we have a legitimate team in a year or two. Takes time to turn things around, but I like what I've seen from Burrow, he operates the two minute drill really well!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:02 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Played 6 quarters in the league and already made throws and runs that Dalton never could.

You have to like being a contrarian or be a Dalton honk to not see this dude is awesome. 

???
Reply/Quote
Burrow does alot of things Dalton could never do
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:56 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: That was an incredible throw by Joe. Green jumped early, and it still hit both of his hands. Burrow put that right where he needed to.

He has incredible accuracy. He doesn't "throw them open" as they say, he can just put it into some really tight windows. We have a QB. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote