Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Marvin was only part of the problem, other than the obvious ( Brown) Andy accounts for the rest. They need to make a change now to fire this damn team up or at least see what we have in Finley before the draft.
Reply/Quote
Here's the fix!

[Image: smother-his-ass-zpsprkzpcut.jpg]
[Image: smother.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If it hits both hands its catchable...was it a great throw no but it was catchable. Doesnt change the fact they had 0 points and 0 first downs in the first half.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:24 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I'm sorry but intercepting the ball while going to the ground then getting up to run is not "Giving Yourself Up".

Oh well, let's hope the Bengals lose next week to Pittsburgh then they win 15 in a row or 16 if they don't get the bye.

Getting up to run into the wrong end zone?

I don't think so. He obviously did not try to advance the ball. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Getting a new HC didn't fix things and we aren't getting any new FO personnel, so people have to hope for some sort of plausible change.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:25 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Since a player took his helmet off while on the field, isn't that a penalry that gives the Bengals the ball still? This happened with the Browns and Dwayne Rudd of the Browns a few years back at the end of a game and the other team got to keep the ball and then won. How is this different or did they change the rule?

Never mind... totally different scenario. Just rewatched that.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:26 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Good news is Baltimore lost as well. Still only 2 games out of first ?

The squeelers will lose too. And hopefully the browns.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:26 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Never claimed we were not to blame for the tip or the result and you probably decided you would rather ignore the second part of what I wrote so that you could slam me for blaming the refs.

You are kidding yourself if you think the call wouldn't have went the other way if teams were reversed or if the end of the Seattle game wasn't bs. Again not that it would matter, and the part that you missed earlier about playing better the whole game which wouldn't have a need for great officiating. 

No way would they have called that a Safety.

And hypothetically, even if they did...there would have been very little time remaining.

The Seattle game? Same, there would have been very little time remaining and a LONG way to go.

Agreed - We need to just play better. The team was terrible for half of the game. Bad playcalling, execution, effort.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It just felt like the Bills shut down until we made it close then they turned it on.

Their TE trucked 2 Bengals. 2!

He trucked one but the first guy was grabbed by the facemask- bad no call as it affected the play. Second guy definitely got trucked.
Reply/Quote
That 12th man penalty on the extra point ended up being huge. It’s going to be tough to keep up with Miami but we’re looking good so far.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If irritation occurs, discontinue use

What about chest pains, nausea, severe bouts of rage, and watery eyes?.....Oh and diarrhea
Reply/Quote
I'll have to re-watch the throw. I thought it was high but it went quick. I always watch the offensive line (years of watching film will do that). Fortunate tip though.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Getting up to run into the wrong end zone?

Reply/Quote
Sad that most people that call themselves fans are ok with andy and his constant losing
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:26 PM)Joelist Wrote: It wasn't great but it was catchable. Tate played it incredibly poorly. 

Doesn't matter either way...three games in and they're already reduced to playing for draft position. Terrible showing by the offensive line and the defense too (no self respecting defense has that many missed tackles).

It was a terrible throw that Tate had about a 0.5 percent chance of catching. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: The pass was catchable. Stupid Tate bobbled it up into the air.

Game over, season effectively over.

LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Getting up to run into the wrong end zone?

Agreed. Plus he had 2 teammates come over and touch him. For all we know, a whistle may have blown.
Reply/Quote
0-3 good news we are 2 and 1 ats AJ Green will be returning soon we showed ability to run the ball. We made 2nd half adjustments. Bad news Steelers game is a must win or season over
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:29 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Sad that most people that call themselves fans are ok with andy and his constant losing

The losing started long before Andy and will continue long after he’s gone
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:28 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: He trucked one but the first guy was grabbed by the facemask- bad no call as it affected the play. Second guy definitely got trucked.

The facemask was touched...but not grabbed. He didn't close his fingers around it. What he did was not a penalty.
Reply/Quote