Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles***
How do you report card a game like this?

The OL is terrible but I am starting to wonder how much of it is the players (definitely an element) and how much is ZTs poor playcalling and schemes that do the opposite of what these players are good at (if they are good at anything). The plays take too long to develop and the formation telegraphs the play.

Defensively it was weird - sometimes they looked decent but other times it was bush league garbage. And again I think the scheme is faulty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone think Pitt would end a game that way? Take a shot at PI send the kicking unit on for a shot at least. Wow! What a waste.
Reply/Quote
Besides Burrow in Week One do we have any rushing touchdowns in 2020?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:53 PM)cbranham Wrote: you guys have fun watching the worst team in the NFL over the season. They are 100% not worth my time.

You really sound like me, but with less posts. Stay, I need shadow figure
Reply/Quote
Depressing. I'd rather take the L. I think I'm officially putting a fork in this coaching staff. Done.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fitting end for these two teams. Burrow played well, the D played well. Mixon and the OL played like shit.

D played well except when it was crunch time at the end of the half and that Eagles drive late in the 4th. They played mediocre at best vs a depleted Eagles offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:53 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: The issue is wasting a draft pick on the first kicker drafted. The team has endless weaknesses. Burning pucks in kickers instead of drafting position players is stupid if you’re not going to keep the kicker.

At least they cut the right guy in retrospect. But... tell that to BonnieBengal Ninja
Reply/Quote
Burrow won't make it through the season at this rate
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:53 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: We gotta attack this problem from a new angle. If we can play solid, bungle football for 5 years, losing every game, we can stymie all the other teams that need them. It’s what smart GMs do.

I wonder if we can get enough #1 picks to trade for every pick in the 1st round, someday.
Reply/Quote
Billy Price, Fred Johnson, and Bobby Hart whiff more than the 40 year old virgin.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Anyone think Pitt would end a game that way? Take a shot at PI send the kicking unit on for a shot at least. Wow! What a waste.

definitely thought they would take a shot with how many PI calls there were in this game. But no, just run it. I think Zac wants to be fired.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:55 PM)Takedown Wrote: Depressing. I'd rather take the L. I think I'm officially putting a fork in this coaching staff. Done.

Agreed. Anarumo should be fired after this game. Taylor should be fired at seasons end. At least it appears Mike has given the head coach full control of the team. That should hopefully be a draw for Bieniemy
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Except our QB is better.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

But their coach is better.

Reply/Quote
Zero wins before the bye.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Carlos Dunlap in man coverage like he's a LB, Sample isolated on Barnett...I'm trying to imagine a single other FO that would tolerate this braintrust for any longer.
Reply/Quote
"Hello, you play to win the game!" - Herman Edwards

What the hell, at least try something. Lol
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Zac, Jim, and Lou all need to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zero wins before the bye.

how many aftah
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed. Anarumo should be fired after this game. Taylor should be fired at seasons end. At least it appears Mike has given the head coach full control of the team. That should hopefully be a draw for Bieniemy

They get gashed yet again on the ground. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:56 PM)Takedown Wrote: definitely thought they would take a shot with how many PI calls there were in this game. But no, just run it. I think Zac wants to be fired.

Good! Good riddance
Reply/Quote