Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Eagles***
So lame.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: There were PLENTY of posts last season and throughout the offseason that suggested the only problems on this team were because of QB performance.

Literally NO ONE has ever said that seriously. 

not.one.single.person.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The D played well at times...like complete shit at other times.

Those complete shit times seemed to be when Anarumo stopped blitzing in entirety.

At the end of the day though, they allowed 23 points in 5 quarters, got 2 turnovers, and forced 6 punts (3 of which were 3-and-outs). That's playing pretty well as a whole.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:12 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Another Eagle-Bengal Tie!!!

Nostradamus ?
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I wonder if we can get enough #1 picks to trade for every pick in the 1st round, someday.

We don’t need ALL of them just most of them.

I would be happy with “just” Sewell, Parsons and Chase.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:58 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so bad.

I like the increasing amount of sos added throughout thread/day
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed. Anarumo should be fired after this game. Taylor should be fired at seasons end. At least it appears Mike has given the head coach full control of the team. That should hopefully be a draw for Bieniemy

After we turned away from Bieniemy once, I wouldn't be surprised to see him give us the cold shoulder if we came crawling back. He deserves to go to an organization with a better history. He already served his time here so...
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
48 yards rushing. Awful. That’s on the offensive line, period.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:59 PM)Takedown Wrote: After we turned away from Bieniemy once, I wouldn't be surprised to see him give us the cold shoulder if we came crawling back. He deserves to go to an organization with a batter history. He already served his time here so...

why would eric the enemy ever come to this putrid place is the question. WHy did zac taylor?

I like to ask would any ohter team have "this player in this position" on their team. With Andy, nobody, nobody wanted him as a starter.

With Zac, who wants him as a coach?
Reply/Quote
How pathetic is it that the Bengals can't beat such a piece of shit team like the Eagles, with no fans in the stands?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
They are gonna waste 4 years of burrows talent, then he's gonna go win a super bowl. If I was him I would seriously seek a trade before he gets hurt or loses confidence. We can get Lawrence next year. I'm not joking. Get as many o-line as you can for him now.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 48 yards rushing.  Awful.  That’s on the offensive line, period.

I agree most of it is there, but can we try Gio a few times? Is Mixon going to get jealous?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 48 yards rushing.  Awful.  That’s on the offensive line, period.

And 11 came on the first play of the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 06:01 PM)Fullrock Wrote: And 11 came on the first play of the game.

and 33 came before OT. Mixon, any comment(s)?
Reply/Quote
All the reporters and analysts need to call out Zac Taylor on the overblown hits and horrific offensive line play at the press conference. Make him walk out before the press conference was suppose to be over. Make him know that fans are pissed. Your QB gets sacked 8 times plus numerous hits and pressure...and still has a 105.5 QB rating!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:50 PM)pally Wrote: well we didn't lose

I'd rather ***** lose than watch a shitty team play another shitty team, for 4 hours, to a ***** tie. 

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Besides Burrow in Week One do we have any rushing touchdowns in 2020?

Nope. Same as last year. Why Zac went to to shit that didn’t work, I’ll never know. That @$$ knuckle is in way over his head Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 05:52 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: D gave up two touchdowns in under a minute both halves. That is not good. 

And two HUGE penalties on the tying TD drive. They wilted. As usual.

Reply/Quote
About the only thing I can say positive about the OL is that we didn't have QUITE as many cases of defenders flying unblocked into the backfield. But it still happened and to be honest 1 is too many.
Reply/Quote